8WR August Online Tournaments Sign Up Thread - Year 2

yeah my connection is ass atm. But I'm Still Better Than You. By A Lot. Who The Fuck 2As Rugi At -2 With Their Back On A Wall?

Wouldn't go as far as saying "A Lot". Yes you are in fact a shit ton better of a Mitsurugi than me but, the fact that I can managed to pull a round and almost secure a 2nd one through lag makes me pretty confident. I'll be looking forward to fighting you Fenris... with better connection >_>.

P.S WHEN UR LAGGING BALLS 2A WAS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MIND. CUT ME SUM SLACK MAN.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

No.

Dumb question: Are weapon and their looks against the rules?

Ex: A recolored Pat with Soul Calibur
No, read the first post.

how do we know who fights who in the tournament? when is the matches made?
Never. You Have To Guess The Whole Time.
Yeah, these tournaments are more about guessing what I expect you to do than actually fighting. You pick an opponent, and if that wasn't who I expected you to play against, you're both disqualified. Otherwise we take the result of the match.

Seriously, read the first post. Actually, just open the first spoiler.

Um...Wombat? Do the participants have to travel back in time to be in the Loser Semifinals, Finals, & Grand Finals?

You haven't mastered faster than light travel yet lol?

who ever wants to fight me in the tournament ill be online all day Friday or at midnight right after deadline of august the 8 add me and we can start our best to 5 series. kind of wish these tournaments we organized so it be a lot funner then just random playing, little kids cant run shit ugh what ever

you-will-lose.jpg

Back