8WR EU November PSN Tournament Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mage

I'll make you submit!
SCV Tournament Logo.png
8wayrun Soulcalibur V European PSN Tournament - November 2012
Just to get in preparation for the November tournament in conjunction with the NA PSN/XBL Tournaments preparing for their November tournaments.​
When we first began running the EU version of the tournaments, there was very little interest in the XBL tournament, so we will, again, only run the PSN tournament for European players.​
If you want to join in sign up and I will be seeding you based on the October's results when it finishes.​
  1. vOddy
  2. SoFKiNgood
  3. Legrodan
  4. Rakazuki
  5. Asodimazze
  6. FENDER1124CONRON

I assume I can sign up in this thread.
I'm signing up. I'm bad, and I will get owned, but I shall sign up nonetheless.

I will sign up again and also get someone else who wants to be in a tournament sign up called SoFKiNgood online and craig on the forum.

He is already on the forum and I have already contacted him.

I see my name is there but Justin case I def want to sign up main algol. I haven't done this before so I haven't a clue how this works

I see my name is there but Justin case I def want to sign up main algol. I haven't done this before so I haven't a clue how this works
Basically, there will be a tournament bracket brought out, and everyone will have an opponent. You must contact this opponent and give them a FT3. The winner shall proceed to the 2nd round, and the loser will go to the losers' bracket which will give you another chance to still win the tournament. Lose again and you're out of the tournament.

Maybe this should be renamed desember tourney as it looks like the october tourney will drag on for quite some timeXD

[notice]Please keep coming back to check for more updates. It very may well become the December tournament due to the October tournament running over.[/notice]

If this tournament starts any time after December 15th, I'd be happy to take part. If this is just inconvenient and you need to plan ahead then no worries, just thought it's pretty likely that the current one will overrun a lot so it seemed worth mentioning this :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back