9/11 Conspiracy poll

What do YOU think happened on SEPT 11, 2001?

• I think that the 9/11 commission report told the truth 100%

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I believe that it was an inside job and a conspiracy.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I think it was a genuine terrorist attack but I also don't believe the 9/11 report 100% either

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainHook

[10] Knight
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION, JUST AN OPINION POLL.
If anyone discusses this it will inevitably result in flame wars, so please keep it simple. Just enter your poll opinion, that's it.

The purpose of this is simple:

I'm doing the same thing on other forums to get a clear picture of what people think of what happened that day. Keep it anonymous too, since I think it will spoil the honesty of the results. Don't go telling anyone in this thread how you feel, because once again flame wars.

Whether or not the attacks were an inside job is irrelevant. I'm more concerned about how the events of 9/11 continue to shape politics and policy to this day, both internally and abroad.

Last edited:
^as long as people keep their opinions to themselves and just click it, all should be well. If it doesn't work out, oh well.

Which side are you on, Cpt.? Do you believe in all the theories people make & having the the whole colony believe that the government makes lies to hide truths to avoid w/e the fuck they want to avoid for the civilization to become so OP that the government is no longer in control. Or are you more on the side of the gov that this ain't no bullshit. Many vids I have watched, it's hard to say whose right. Then again, we could be a bunch of liars. Doing anything for money these days. So how bout it, Cpt.?

DEX is more on the side of bullshit, but I can never be too sure in saying "Yeah, there bullshit". Not enough solid evidence for me to do so. Then again, everybody in the country who could say they know for sure? Surely no one in this damn site could say. Even if they think their thoughts are irrelevant or just completely not important.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back