[9/20-21/2008] Halister invitational - Akron, OH

Halister

[09] Warrior
This is going to be the first time that I've opened up my place for people to hang. I hope this goes well and won't be the last time.

I will be free the weekend of 9/20 - 9/21.

I'll be holding an invitation only gathering at my place in Akron, Ohio. I have the room and TVs to host quite a few people so it should be good. There will even be places for people to sleep.

I don't want to be a killjoy but this is my house and I really like it the way it is. The rules will be the following:

No smoking
No alcohol
No Drugs (this includes marajuana)
Cause property damage and you will be asked to leave (my discretion)
Vomiting only allowed in the toilet (shouldn't be an issue without alcohol)
Clean up after yourself
Show respect and have you shown the same

If you are still interested after all that, please PM your interest and if I'm comfortable with you coming over, I will respond with the information about when to come and my address.

I hate to be elitist about this, but this will be invite only for the following reasons.

1) This is my house and investment
2) I've been to enough gatherings and have seen how places get trashed and I refuse to allow that to happen to my place. I only want people who don't have a rep for destroying places.
3) I do have limited space
4) Some people don't get along with others and I refuse to have drama at my place.

I will try to cap matches as well to post online during this gathering as well.

If there is interest, a tourney will be held on Sunday 9/21... that can be decided later on.

Well I was gonna go until that snuggling thing came up...

awe hell, send me some info anyways and I'll come out Saturday afternoon sometime :)

Back