A+B, A6 Damage vs Ring Out

FleshMasher

[13] Hero
This may be known, but there are 2 versions of A+B, A6

V1: A+B, and then A6 as early as possible without missing a hit. Good Ring Out.

V2: A+B, delay the A6 so that the opponent has enough time to hit the floor before the A6 connects.
More damage but nearly 0 Ring Out potential.

The same works for AB, 4A+B. A6
And for 4A+B, B, G, A6 although here the fast RO one is a bit tricky with the G turnaround between.
The WR B for additional hit works on all versions too i even think in all versions it's guaranteed. Correct me if i'm wrong.

There are actually several possible results from that A6. If you land the A6:

1) at the earliest possible moment, they will go flying *upward* and very far. You can RO with this from much farther from the edge than is reasonable
2) later, they will go flying horizontally and not go that far. If you're near the edge of the ring, they'll likely slide out.
3) later still, they won't land as far from you, but it's similar to 2 above.
4) as you stated, after they've hit the ground, for almost zero RO potential.

2, 3 and 4 all have WR B follow-up potential. 1 does not, as they actually do go sailing *that* far.

I've not entirely convinced myself of the difference between 2 and 3. But I know for sure there's 1, 2 and 4.

The diffrence is that if you do it really earliy they will fall down on you attack and fly really far if you do it quet earliy you will hit them right away with the A6 atleast thats how i think it is i don't know if it is a bug that they fly really far when they fall down on you attack. I'm not 100% if they fly higher becouse they fall down on your attack insteed of getting hited right away or just becouse they are higher upp but i think it makes more sense that it is becouse they "fall down on the attack" becouse they are not that much higher upp but the fly almost twice as far althoe i do think that it is a bug and ofc it also works with 6A+B

Back