A closed minded entity

z3r0uch1h4

[08] Mercenary
Kunichiwa,
I am z3r0. I am new to this forum. I have hung around a couple days to check things out. Seems like a great place if it does everything it says it does. I have played Soul Calibur ever since it was Soul Edge. I did skip Sc4 due to brokeness and such. Really I should have just studied the game more. Anywho, I am here now and seek competition and masters. I play games in a very competitive serious manner. I seek to master my character 100%. And before I get asked the most recently reproduced question to me online....No, I do not use any1 else. I am a ninja and so is she. Sc3 was the only version that offered me another character, the ninja class. When I master her I might move on to someone else.
My name is my PSN so, feel free to send an invite to your room. I would say add me but, it won't let you send me a friend invite. I am also involved in a Naruto community, and a fighting community that also plays 2d games. I look forward to meeting you all and learning and fighting so umm.....where you at?

She seems to be a pretty hot commodity! It may be a while before anyone has truly mastered her, though, since she's not exactly a Taki clone. I've only played her a few times myself.

I have seen her do some pretty awesome stuff and, even though I can reproduce a lot of it in a training zone, utilizing all of this in partial seconds in the middle ogf a fight can be a challenge, especially should there be some lag. One of my largest problems is the (just) move in that it (just) don't happen. I did find a forum where help is offered, I merely await a reply, I should have an Xbox soon, maybe I will fight you!! Lol, good luck.

I'd love to! I'm probably nowhere near as good as you at this and, now that Sophitia is no more, my next best character has apparently become the weakest in the game. But I do my best to put up a fight. It would be worth it just for the ninja girl vs. pirate girl action. Add me on Xbox Live as soon as that's up and running!

I've taken some ninjustu in real life because my best friend's father owns a ninja dojo for a living. I can teach you some basic ninja moves in real life! Would you like me to start?

On the side note, I play a pretty good Yoshi. Some people consider him a ninja, some don't. Do you consider him a Ninja? I don't think so with my cultural experiences.

And I'll gladly fight you on Xbox Live. The name is Hemdall. I was never a ninja in the past though. I was a caveman but that won't stop me from fighting ninjas right?

no, that wouldn't. And yes learning Ninjutsu would be awesome as I have only learned some Taek won do and Kung fu.
No, Yoshi is not a ninja, he would be a samurai. I might even consider him a ronin. And, I cannot fight you on the Xbox until I acquire another. I have a friend who said I could borrow his ancient one. So, I might play you soon.

Back