A message to the community (Opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoNG-Of-SiLeNCe

Red Lotus
We should all remember why we came to this website, and stop being dicks to one another.
I'm sick of seeing drama in every fgc like there is no game to play.
Shut up and play.

Thank you.

EDIT: Yeah, it turns off new players and you are damaging the community by going all EGO and forgetting about the game. The game is not worth making yourself and the community look like a total ass.

We should all remember why we came to this website, and stop being dicks to one another.
I'm sick of seeing drama in every fgc like there is no game to play.
Shut up and play.

Thank you.

EDIT: Yeah, it turns off new players and you are damaging the community by going all EGO and forgetting about the game. The game is not worth making yourself and the community look like a total ass.

For everyone on this site, I'll stop gloating about Leixia being too good(which is a fact). Kalas & Age of Truth are right about the contantly gloating. It the same as someone complaining about her. As for TiZ Exposed video, I'm sorry that posted on here because I couldn't except other people opinion's on Leixia. As for people who want help with her, I post videos why's she too good.

ALSO FREE SLAYER 2013.

He doesn't bother posting when he can't even enjoy the one part of the site he truly cared about.

Slayer left because he felt bad about being demoted on the old Siegfried Q&A thread about people complaining about SCV Siegfried.

Ah ok i thought he was banned. he should keep the title of a mod because he is dedicated to his character obviously and has committed much info.

i respect players like zero, slayer, and enk.

Two things:

1) Slayer has been known to emotionally overreact. It's part of his nature. He's a sensitive guy.
2) A small community has "ripples" of BS much easier. The larger the community, the less BS like this matters.

also a bonus thing

3) The problem is trickle down.

Two things:
Your opinion is always greatly valued, mr. Mind :)

1) Slayer has been known to emotionally overreact. It's part of his nature. He's a sensitive guy.
If we know this, damage control can be done instead of downright stepping on him for spiking.

2) A small community has "ripples" of BS much easier. The larger the community, the less BS like this matters.

also a bonus thing

3) The problem is trickle down.
I still felt the need to remind people of this. The number of likes suggests that it was possibly needed.

I still felt the need to remind people of this. The number of likes suggests that it was possibly needed.

I'm 99% certain that there is no correlation between someone hitting that like button and the validity of the post...

Oh, and to be honest even I can see why Slayer was bitchslapped for developing a feedback loop with other Siegfried players and whining about how the game isn't fair for their character only. It's times like this I start wishing Jaxel or Partisan or someone would be more tyrannical with the banhammer. Just...y'know, only in the exact manner I wish they would instead of in a way that would make actual sense. 'Cuz I want everything my way, naturally.

I'm 99% certain that there is no correlation between someone hitting that like button and the validity of the post...
When something is said and people line up behind it in numbers, the support assumes a form of, even if not validity, but merit.

Oh, and to be honest even I can see Slayer was bitchslapped
What are you trying to say?
I stopped reading it at that word.
And just fyi, I'm not singling out the Slayer issue here. I'm talking about attitudes, his "complaining" just so much as any other approach which deviates from good sportsmanship and the promoting of Soul Calibur by, you know, playing the game.
That is what we joined the site for.
We just got carried away in the trappings of free publicity.

When something is said and people line up behind it in numbers, the support assumes a form of, even if not validity, but merit.

Uh...No. A lot of people believed the world was flat too. No correlation, validity, merit...

What are you trying to say?
I stopped reading it at that word.
And just fyi, I'm not singling out the Slayer issue here. I'm talking about attitudes, his "complaining" just so much as any other approach which deviates from good sportsmanship and the promoting of Soul Calibur by, you know, playing the game.
That is what we joined the site for.
We just got carried away in the trappings of free publicity.

Sounds good.

Uh...No. A lot of people believed the world was flat too. No correlation, validity, merit...
In that case it's a false assumption. But. Now you're just arguing for no reason. Yes, it sounds good, that was the point of my post. I want to see this community prosper instead of turn into shitbaiting with niche tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back