a mini-gallery

I tried paging backwards to see the creations I missed. You posted a lot of really creative stuff.
I especially like your use of objects. Quite a few unique hats and face masks .....breastplates..... bowls of ramen :)
I think your careful use of aligned patterns ...little touches like choosing stripes that work with the form ....made your work really pop. Nice stuff :)

I tried paging backwards to see the creations I missed. You posted a lot of really creative stuff.
I especially like your use of objects. Quite a few unique hats and face masks .....breastplates..... bowls of ramen :)
I think your careful use of aligned patterns ...little touches like choosing stripes that work with the form ....made your work really pop. Nice stuff :)
Thanks, Chobek! The lace effect you discovered was super useful for the gothic lolita CaS. And yeah, that bright turquoise power-line pattern is super useful for SciFi CaS. I really hope you crack out your SCV one of these days.

[QUOTE="...I really hope you crack out your SCV one of these days.[/QUOTE]

I am rubber, you are glue, whatever you say, bounces off me, and sticks to you! :)

Back