A New Challenger has appeared

DeathWarden

[09] Warrior
GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE.

Oh, whoops, wrong series. Hello, I am DeathWarden. I maybe new here, but I am definitely not a newcomer to the Soul series. The first game I played was Soul Calibur, but I never truly owned a Soul Calibur game, until the release of Soul Calibur II. Since then, I've been hooked.

So yeah, I'm pretty excited about the news for Soul Calibur V, and I sure hope I'll have fun browsing the 8WayRun forums.

GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE.

Oh, whoops, wrong series. Hello, I am DeathWarden. I maybe new here, but I am definitely not a newcomer to the Soul series. The first game I played was Soul Calibur, but I never truly owned a Soul Calibur game, until the release of Soul Calibur II. Since then, I've been hooked.

So yeah, I'm pretty excited about the news for Soul Calibur V, and I sure hope I'll have fun browsing the 8WayRun forums.
Welcome. Do you have PSN or XBL?

Hello DeathWarden,

Welcome to 8wayrun! Hope your finding your way around the site. You seem to be a long time player of the series, do you mostly play the game casually? Or are you aiming for more competitive "tournament like" play?

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask me or any member around. Everyone is here to help :)

Enjoy you stay!

WELCOME..to the WORLD of TOMORROW!
Get that refernce ill give you your blood back. :)
Also welcome, if you need anything pm me and ill refer you to someone more competant lol

Welcome. Do you have PSN or XBL?

PSN. I'll make sure to post it sometime soon. (I tend to forget what my PSN is sometimes since I got a new PS3 recently...)

Glad to see you've finally joined, dude. And like I said last night, loving the Tekken reference lol.

DON'T SPOIL IT FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW.

Welcome to 8wayrun! Hope your finding your way around the site. You seem to be a long time player of the series, do you mostly play the game casually? Or are you aiming for more competitive "tournament like" play?

I play casually. Though, I do not mind competitive play, I just can't find the time to get that dedicated to any competitive game. And yes, SC was like, the third fighter I grew up with. The first two being Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter.

WELCOME..to the WORLD of TOMORROW!

Lol, Futurama.

Lol, that reminds me, I need to start getting back into it. Some friends of mine keep making hilarious references to the new episodes.

Back