Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 51 92.7%
  • Absolutely!

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

Xeph

#TRYHARD
So, after having a discussion upon the potential project I want to pursue, I'm wondering if I could get a general idea of who'd be willing to support and/or enjoy a stream hosted by me?

Of course, I want to grasp who would actually be viewing, if it would be worth it in the long run. At first, I wanted to to make a stream strictly about Soul Calibur. Then, after contemplating, realized I shouldn't just have limits towards what I would show. Of course, it will be centralized for Soul Calibur- but I don't see any harm in expirementing with other games from the Fighting Game genre, to Horror. Here's a very incomplete, rough draft of what I would be interested in showing

- Soul Calibur Tutorials
(Anti's/MU Knowledge/Discussion toward's the game mechanics and the game in general.)
- Soul Calibur Online Matches
(From just casual, random play to perhaps Tournaments or "hype online matches.)
- Player Interviews
(From top players to new up-comers, offline and online)
- Gameplay of new (or old) games. Not restricting to genres

I am very serious about this project, and want to expand it as far as possible. However, to expand and make a stream worth value, it would need viewers.

If I were to engage in the project, I would need support from friends and others who might be interested in just learning the game, or enjoying a stream. I intend to keep the stream active for at least 4days a week, 2-3hrs of stream time.

Of course, this is still all speculation. If I were to "feel" the support from this community after the first few months (think of it as a trial) I would be more than happy to continue, and hopefully accomplish bigger goals down the road.

So, to make it simple-
Would you be interested in a stream channel with topics discussed above? Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings by voting "no." As I mentioned before, this is all speculation. Thanks

- Xeph

Sounds good man. Just don't stream when majors are being streamed and you'll have some dedicated viewers, I'm certain ;)

This sounds like a really really big plan that'll require teamwork. I'll do what I can as long as reality doesn't kill me too hard.

Now this is what im talking about. This is how you keep a community growing by people like Xeph. People need to Mimic the great ideas of this man. Until now i have LOVED Caliburforums more then 8way. However, with the best of the best willing to help others or just create more eyes on this game, well shit...It's a beautiful thing. I'd definitely be on this shit.

I would definitely support but times are factor for me from Sunday-Wednesday I can only watch after 10pm :(

Back