a quick request (i hope)

twiggywales

[08] Mercenary
there is one combo i dont seem to be able to get at all an a few moves i would like to see i know some of you can do them and was hopeing you might post a vid of them

firstly the dictator slide unblockable mentioned that people are testing, i dont seem to get anything and i want to see waht i should be getting (so help with the timing would be nice too)

babalooks B+G cancel to 3A:B combo i would really like to see a vid of this and timing help too obviously

and lastly this combo

44aB 8A+K iGDR~28B i just dont get the timing or even know how i should be looking to do it.

i have tried searching vids but i havnt found them

sorry for bing noobie

not noobie at all these pretty advanced questions and i will post a video of it soon i just need to get my lazy ass over to best buy to get this $2 cord so i can record myself. And the glitch thing you have to do the 423K when there in the air behind you we just want to see if there a way to get this garenteed somwhere and his hand just catches on fire and you here the shooting noise. And 44aB 8A+K iGDR~28B combo does not work maybe on astaroth or somthing like that but besides that the 8A+K doesnt connect :)

i will try the unblockable glitch again later, and im kinda relived that combo wont hit cos every time id go for the 8A+K and be like WTF it missed, 8way said its a bloody combo.

thanks in advance for your 1 too when you up it

pokies baba, teach me the majik mooooooove plx i seen the comunity vid (1) (and i still wanna be part of the other bit if you like im better than hobo anyway :P)

i assume your dealing with cervy stuff, but i got 17 hit wall combo is pretty flashy, wall splat to back throw with maxi and bits and bobs

you i got some huge cervy shit to but i think im going to put it in a separate video cause theres so many things i got to show of.

Back