A Returning Soul

sirkibble2

[08] Mercenary
Hello all!

I'm pretty excited about SCV and it's good to be back here. I used to come here for a while but didn't post that often so I left after I lost interest in SCIV but I'm back and I'd really like to make some friends this time around. :)

I've always mained Xianghua :sc2xia12: and since SCIV, Tira :sc4tir1: so natrually I main Leixia now. I do have interest in Yoshimitsu, Ezio, Tira and Aeon but for the most part, Leixia is my character. :sc5lei1:

I'm also married and working on getting in the game industry as a 3D artist.

I am also a native of San Diego so if there any here, I'd like to connect. :)

Also, awesome smileys.

Hey man. Im a married guy up in san diego also. Im over in spring valley. Its been awhile since I played some offline matches but am usually down. I know the other SD guys still play I think. Used to do it like every friday. Hit me up, or hit them up and get some games on!

Hey man. Im a married guy up in san diego also. Im over in spring valley. Its been awhile since I played some offline matches but am usually down. I know the other SD guys still play I think. Used to do it like every friday. Hit me up, or hit them up and get some games on!

I'm usually off on Wednesdays and a little bit of Friday as that is my wife and I's date night so I'll have to work that out but it sounds like a plan. Cool stuff. :)

LOL....friday is date night for me to. Thats hilarious. And weekends Im usually goofing of with my kids. But keep my name handy man. We will get down one day!!

Oh I will. I'll at least add you on Xbox Live. And since you have kids, I definitely know you're more busy. lol

Back