A Stroke of Madness Part Deux - SCVI CAS

Sooooo happy they added Setsuka and now that there's the option to turn off armor breaking I am on Cloud 9; late as usual though lol. Since they added some new pieces I figured I would dust off the controller and get back in it. Once I familiarize myself with Setsuka again, I'll start making creations for her style. Hope everyone is staying safe and doing well! ^_^

Eternity [Xianghua Style]:

by IB Villainous, on Flickr

Don't have all the original pieces but happy I could bring this outfit back to life. Still not sure how I feel about the screw but hopefully they'll release something more suitable in the next DLC, lol.

Raphael [SCV]:

Raphael [SCVI]:

New content yay, pretty good stuff and seeing Hwang again in action is awesome. Would've been pretty cool if they dropped the assassin outfit on us just for kicks but this was a great way to end season 2. Hopefully Season 3 and a possible current generation update is on the way. Anyhoo, the brain got to do some more stormin' so here goes:

Hwangs' hat is for me the 2nd best headpiece in the series, my favorite is still Astaroths' SCII mask.

Jonathan [Raphael Style]:

I guess its pretty cool that colors show at a different texture on some equipment pieces but it messes with the uniformity; the top hat here is not as 'black' as the rest of the outfit so I changed it to a pattern.

00-1 'Double O One' [Sophitia Style]:

Really appreciate that we can modify whether or not an item will get damaged, means less work figuring out how the clothes are gonna look when they come off; plus we can keep our originality throughout the match ^_^.

Bexley [Amy Style]:

Back