A Worthy Wielder of Soul Calibur

hoshinocomet

[14] Master
If you guys havent seen the new screenies of SC V's story mode, then go see them now. One of those screenshots has Patroklos facing Siegfried - and it seems someone (ZWEI maybe) is standing in the background observing. The dialogue below, if I'm not mistaken, roughly translates to Siegfried , perhaps challenging Pat, holding SC, to a battle, to see if he's worthy to be the new wielder of Soul Calibur.

31.jpg

My point is, I'd love more of such "passing of the torch" moments in the story. I think it serves to bring out more of the "new generation" theme, which is present in SC V, no?

I'm trying so hard not to pay attention to this stuff cause I wanna be blown way when it comes out but that is awesome.

I'm trying so hard not to pay attention to this stuff cause I wanna be blown way when it comes out but that is awesome.

I think that at this point, this is really just a glimpse of what to expect from story mode *kinda like a trailer for a movie* I think you'll be fine for now :3

Now in the months of December and January.... THEN you'll want to avoid Namco like the plague XD

..... ummm i REALLY wanna see an epic throwdown between ZWEI and Raphael :3

Well I like to be surprised from beginning to the end but best believe if people start talking about the story instead of characters/outfits and moves i will be off the site til after i finish the story mode

Back