About SC2 MODS.

MasterLink123

[08] Mercenary
Perhaps this is a dumb question but I was wondering if their was such a SC2 MOD out there that allowed you to play SC2 with all three guest characters as well as some cool stages and/or weapons and/or characters that were made for the MOD that don't ruin the game play? If their is such a thing is it for the GameCube? If yes how would I get it? And if its for Xbox than how can I get it and be able to play it on Xbox360? Sorry I know this is probably a dead topic but I was wondering.

You can't play with 3 guest chars you can change other fighters the name and you can only import heihachi s moves to xbox cause are the same files link s moves need hex converting for importing you can also make your own char but u must have autodesk skills

Thanks for the reply. =) but I'm not well informed on da whole MODDING stuff, so if its ok with u, I was wondering if u could kinda give me a run down on what u mean exactly please?

Ian, please remember in the future not to reply to threads older than three months or the mods may want to have a little chat. It clogs up the whole system, you see?

Back