Aesthetics in player choice

I chose to start with yoshi cuz ive never played a SC before, and I kinda remembered him from the tekken with the angel and devil characters (Was that 2?) Anyways, he looks SOO much different in this compared to that, but at least it was a start. Now I love Yohsimitsu lol (in a plutonic way)

I've mained Siegfried for years for several reasons. The main being that I've always enjoyed games, story, and RPG heroes, and Siegfried is no exception. Secondly, I've always been a fan of the medieval knighthood/paladin image, and he personifies that to no end. Fighting with him has this nobility and pride that I definitely enjoy.

Finally, his gameplay is perfect for me. He's a mix of sheer strength and technicality. He hits solidly and it feels like no energy is wasted. Furthermore, his stance mix-up's make me feel like I'm playing mental chess with the opponent, which, technically you are with any fighting game and its mindgames, but Sieg makes it go to a whole new level for me.

Aesthetics and gameplay influence equally for me.

To be honest, none of the characters in this game appealed to me totally.
I don't really care about male chars, but for female chars, most of them are kinda too slutty and even their fighting style is slutty and hints of sexual undertones. Look at Sophie and Cassandra.

Ivy and Shura's dressing is disgusting. Tira, Schenzerade and Kirikarmaru makes me lose my erection. Amy is so-so. Taki is good but the voices she makes during fighting is annoying. Mi-Na and Xianghua are like asian lolitas, not my style (I'm asian, btw, and they both look like good material for pedos). Hilde is ok but far from pretty.

However, thank god that SC4 allows you to make your own custom characters.
Now, I'm able to make my own pretty chick that doesn't dress sluttily or have a whore-like fighting style.

The only thing I can't control is the one-liners female CAS says before each fight (e.g:, So, you wanna do it here?, I like it when you talk dirty), but that's not too bad.

The only thing I can't control is the one-liners female CAS says before each fight (e.g:, So, you wanna do it here?, I like it when you talk dirty), but that's not too bad.

Yoda: Judge me by my size, you will not.

Female CAS Voice 5: I love it when you talk dirty!

LOL

To be honest, none of the characters in this game appealed to me totally.
I don't really care about male chars, but for female chars, most of them are kinda too slutty and even their fighting style is slutty and hints of sexual undertones. Look at Sophie and Cassandra.

Sophitia yes, but Cassandra's a amazing!

Ivy and Shura's dressing is disgusting. Tira, Schenzerade and Kirikarmaru makes me lose my erection.

Lol, someone doesn't play with "hard on". =P

I agree with the Ivy and Shura thing, though.

Amy is so-so.

Amy's a goddess!

Mi-Na and Xianghua are like asian lolitas, not my style (I'm asian, btw, and they both look like good material for pedos).

Mi-Na and Xianghua are of age, you know, and unlike lolitas, they do have breasts (although Xianghua's are rather small), so calling them pedo-fodder is stupid. <_<

Hilde is ok but far from pretty.

I think she's pretty hot.

Tira's SC3 costume bought me then her style and personality kept me. Undercleavage is awesome. Ivy is, well, Ivy.

I chose Lizardman since SC3 simply because of the sounds he makes. Oh, and he looks different from everyone else already by default too. Go the Lizard! :sc2liz1:

I've mained Siegfried for years for several reasons. The main being that I've always enjoyed games, story, and RPG heroes, and Siegfried is no exception. Secondly, I've always been a fan of the medieval knighthood/paladin image, and he personifies that to no end. Fighting with him has this nobility and pride that I definitely enjoy.

Finally, his gameplay is perfect for me. He's a mix of sheer strength and technicality. He hits solidly and it feels like no energy is wasted. Furthermore, his stance mix-up's make me feel like I'm playing mental chess with the opponent, which, technically you are with any fighting game and its mindgames, but Sieg makes it go to a whole new level for me.

Aesthetics and gameplay influence equally for me.

I completely frikking agree xD

Back