agB Applications

My attempt to explain JF-agB.

I can actually do both of those follow ups, but the umbrella is what I use to get a R.O. if i'm in a tight position and they're expecting 2A+B to come out. I also play online too much, so those follow ups tend to get fucked up due to bad timing because of slight lag. Sometime bA even wiffs and doesn't hit anything.

Mapping B on the right trigger is strange on my hand though, I tried it for the video but the controller kept slipping out of my hand everytime I tried to JF the move.

Hey, I'm just a forum lurker because I'm shy and I happened to stumble upon a little something-something in practice mode with Setsuka. Here's a video I made about the JF version of agB. Sorry I don't have a clip showing myself pressing the buttons and the clips are replays in training mode because I can't record while playing. It's hard.

Also, please view the information panel at the right side of the video. Thanks. :)

Feel free to criticize and correct. Just don't be harsh or I will cry.

i tested it yesterday and you really seem to have a point there. i can pull off JF agB pretty consistently after 6A by now, i haven't figured out the timing for other moves tho. could be really useful at times.

oh, and JF agB is not just a white flashing version of agB, it's also a few frames faster if i'm not mistaken. i'm not sure how many frames you save, though.

From neutral position fastest agB is 1 frame slower then a:G:B.

From recovery (buffered), perfectly made agB and a:G:B have the same speed.

Oh, how silly of meh. I guess agB is like Zasalamel's bK? Since it becomes a JF the same way as Setsuka's agB?

Back