[Alberta, Canada] We exist!

I apologize for posting prematurely. I've never been rejected for a booking before so I cried a little inside. ANYWAYS, I just received a list of available dates from the venue people so I'll pick one tonight and post when it is CONFIRMED. lol. So sorry.

How is the Edmonton community doing btw? Would you guys be down to come to Calgary?

I apologize for posting prematurely. I've never been rejected for a booking before so I cried a little inside. ANYWAYS, I just received a list of available dates from the venue people so I'll pick one tonight and post when it is CONFIRMED. lol. So sorry.

How is the Edmonton community doing btw? Would you guys be down to come to Calgary?
eh things have been pretty dead up here. we havent really met recently. i wouldnt mind coming down to calgary if i can actually find a way to get down there. stupid not driving =/

Hmm... does anyone in Edmonton drive? It's like 2.5hrs and y'all can split the gas bill :p. I just looked at the timings for various buses to and from Edmonton and they are just horrible unless you find a place to crash for a night lol. And yeah! You better come! You are a swell guy.

Hmm... does anyone in Edmonton drive? It's like 2.5hrs and y'all can split the gas bill :p. I just looked at the timings for various buses to and from Edmonton and they are just horrible unless you find a place to crash for a night lol. And yeah! You better come! You are a swell guy.
heh unfortunately none of us drive(though im getting there) but maybe i'll see if i can hitch a ride off a friend or something if possible.

and lol thanks! i appreciate that.

I also want to be able to make it Calgary to play sometime, but I suffer from the same no driving problem. I don't know why, but the thought of me driving is rather frightening for reasons I'm not able to explain. I'll get my license at some point though regardless.

I also want to be able to make it Calgary to play sometime, but I suffer from the same no driving problem. I don't know why, but the thought of me driving is rather frightening for reasons I'm not able to explain. I'll get my license at some point though regardless.
you can do it! we believe in you!

driving is scary for me too. but im just gonna take a class at AMA or something, and then it wont be so scary lol

You guys can do it! I believe in my fellow Albertans! x)
You know even now, I still don't know how I got my license. I'm a pretty horrible driver (>Y_Y)
So I'm sure you men can do it if I could =)

Hey I'm a Vancouverite that would love to get in a few online games with you guys.

My PSN is: nukleurfire

I have almost no SCV experience but I played a fair amount of SCIV and some earlier titles (though I had only a limited understanding back then).

Hey I'm a Vancouverite that would love to get in a few online games with you guys.

My PSN is: nukleurfire

I have almost no SCV experience but I played a fair amount of SCIV and some earlier titles (though I had only a limited understanding back then).
hey i remember you! welcome back nukleurfire! do you remember me from SCIV?

anyways we'd be more than happy to play with you! just let us know when you want some games!

Back