Alex J

Do you have a friendly relationship with Alex J?

• Total voters
A long time ago, I was in a troll mood one day, & I actually wanted to make a thread about DEX & say the same thing for the first post, like "What are your thoughts about the great DEX?", but DEX didn't think it would go too far. So I didn't do it, lol. DEX thread would probably still be on it's first page. If I made one..

A long time ago, I was in a troll mood one day, & I actually wanted to make a thread about DEX & say the same thing for the first post, like "What are your thoughts about the great DEX?", but DEX didn't think it would go too far. So I didn't do it, lol. DEX thread would probably still be on it's first page. If I made one..

I made you that Challenge the Berserker Thread, It did quite well. Maybe some day I can make a worship the Berserker thread.

I think a lot of things are funny, like your fucking face. Dick.

That was uncalled for and not funny. Kind of like making fun of Party Wolfs mom.

I have never heard of Alex.J, is he some well respected member of the community whom everyone loves?

Never met him. I did take the time to read the posts and watch the video.

Based on what I've learned, I probably wouldn't like playing games or chatting with him. I believe it's just because of my preferences when looking for friends. Some people like the spicy personality, others don't, which is why people have voted "It's complicated."

I have never heard of Alex.J, is he some well respected member of the community whom everyone loves?

The guy you stalked then blocked.

Never met him. I did take the time to read the posts and watch the video.

Based on what I've learned, I probably wouldn't like playing games or chatting with him. I believe it's just because of my preferences when looking for friends. Some people like the spicy personality, others don't, which is why people have voted "It's complicated."

This says otherwise http://gyazo.com/2becc785427ef4b1f1e889ba122c79ad

Alex J is a cool dude, he gives me tips, takes my money at MMs, funny guy, overall he is awesome!

Back