Algol Movelist Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone that could elaborate how exactly 4B+K works? I really like the move and hope to be able to put it to better use since I like the zoning game alot.

As far as I know it catches the opponent whenever they move backwards, whether that's simply a back step or back walk or anything causing them to move backwards like holding 1 or 7, starting up a move using 44_11_77 and I think moves with automatic backsteps, like Leixias/Cervantes/Ezios etc too.

Owh. Thanks for the info, that sounds about right so. I thought it might catch 2/8 runs aswell but I guess it's only back then. Nice thing if it's confirmed catching moves moving back aswell. Though with this info I'll sure restrain my use since most people tend to push forward against Algol.

Unfortunately it definitely doesn't catch sidesteps, only if they're going back as well. But if it did it'd be the best move in the game probably, massively OP xD

I'm curious to see if the Mighty Algol's 4B+K catches people who roll backwards. If it does then that makes 4B+K an instant tech trap for any knockdown!!!

@Foggelstrom: I will quote the OFFICIAL GUIDE on the description of Algol's 4B+K move.

Off-Topic: If anyone here has the guide, there appears to be some sort of phone scan thing at the corner of each characters intro page on the bottom right corner, anyone know what does it do if you scan that square thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back