Amy! Hate or Love!?

AmysDivineWrath

[08] Mercenary
I know there are quite a few people who wish Amy would die, but all i want to know is why? I main Amy and was wondering others feedback on her. If anyone wants to share a combo or tech they've created, that would be cool too. Just wondering. Oh, and i'm not one to be discouraged at someones criticism, so talk away.

Only complaint I have to say is, screw Amy.
2B+K, 1A, 3BA, and more.
She's a ton of work to get by, but it's fun.

Hmmmmmm. 66A+B, BT B+K, repeat.
So much fun torturing people that way.
Now if someone could put a visual on this.

Yeah. Same here. I main her. If i'm not using her and someone else is, it's like i'm the player i just Amy'd. Lol. So many stuns, so little time. 3b, a+b b, 2b+k, 44b. Noob slayer. Lol.

She's pretty lethal because she has awesome mixups AND reverse mixups. When she's at advantage, she can do 33B/2B+K which is deadly because either way you're down facing her oki game. What's worse though is that when at disadvantage, she can use B+K to reverse mixup. Combine that with 6BB and a few other tools and it never ceases to amaze me how a simple Amy can give me trouble if I'm not careful. I don't get too mad at her usually though, most of her stuff doesn't vary much online. The only thing that gets me upset is people who constantly vary between 6B and 6BB, as if its really clever not to finish the string, then restart it. That is so buffed online that its crazy.

Yeah. Good point. I was never one to grind the 6b's, but i've come across it many times. b+k k stops that. Throw in a little, 66b, 66b, 66b a. Just frames of course. fakin with amy is so much fun. Like 4b+k, g, 236(mix up between a,b,k.) You guys know any good combos. I Might already know them, but anything is something.

err, 6B is high, not sure how B+K K would stop it, B+K repels all mids only. There's a combo thread for Amy, but most important is probably 33B, 66B+K, 236KK.

Oh. my bad. Still abit rusty with my soul terminology. All i did was play by myself against the edgemaster. So i was late on the lingo. Lol.Turn the 236kk into the 236 ka(just) wallhit. then 66A+b b+k. 236ka(just) one more wall hit. it works most of the time.

Heya, AmysDivineWrath, you should come play with the other Chicago guys some time!

Back