Any news on secret commands.

Rahuzero

[08] Mercenary
With the recent discovery of Mitsu’s Relic AA just frame, I was wondering if anyone else has found secrets commands for the other characters.

All I can think of for now is Yoshi's K and JF K input after his Manji airbourne throw (Manji A+B). Also, Yoshi's BT 2A+B, K.

You'll have to hold down A+B for a bit, just like the non-BT input of that move.

Sorry had a derp moment, I read that as BT A+K and then A to remove the blade from your gut. I've been trying to get the timing but I have no idea when you have to hit the A button.

Sorry had a derp moment, I read that as BT A+K and then A to remove the blade from your gut. I've been trying to get the timing but I have no idea when you have to hit the A button.
I'm not even sure which move you mean, though. Do you mean that "taunt" after 2A+K, A, A, A, A etc.? Are you sure it's possible to that move instantly after 2A+K? I've only seen it after at least one spin.

Ok ya what the hell is that? I don't play Yoshi so I didn't know that was a secret command. What does that do?

Pretty sure Talim's WNS-K's just frame is unlisted. Allows her to jump forward with another WNS even on block or whiff. She can fly in a sense, but the timing is pretty brutal, especially on whiff (no screen pause in the frame you want).

Seong Mi-na has a few items not listed.

From her rising B+K it puts her into her stance where A, B, or K initiate there set moves (i.e. swinging horizontal, low poke, or charging break attack kick).

Not so much new moves, just not explained in the move list.

For Yoshi, 4aA+B, (2) will turn him around while the opponent flies over his head, making more combos possible. Also, he's able to move just a little bit during the 4aA+B spin, similar to Dragonfly stance.

Ok ya what the hell is that? I don't play Yoshi so I didn't know that was a secret command. What does that do?

The taunt after the seppuku spin restores some life (but each spin takes a little life, too).
The K/JF K input after Dragonfly A+B gives you a little meter if successful.

EDIT: I just checked, and Geralt's 4(B) also isn't listed.

Last edited:
Back