Any sign of other original styles for CAS?

I put more thought into this. If we assume one of the three empty CaS slots is Algol's style, that leaves two slots. There are also two slots open on the character select screen, currently occupied by the tablet in the middle.

It may be a stretch, but Dampierre is right next to the tablet. Perhaps when DLC characters become available, they'll replace the tablet (putting all three DLCs side by side), and their styles will be added to CaS?

oh I was an idiot, the thing I thought was another style, was actually a very beefy fellow using Natsu's style. She has a triple kick too, and the story chump ai is so eays that the first time I fought them those kicks were the only thing they did.

My bet is that if additional CAS styles are released (highly unlikely imo) the devil jin icon in the far end of the screen will turn into a drop down menu or sth like that, containing all available CAS Only styles). As for DLC chars, I don't know if they are able to change the layout of the character select to add more slots, but if the two timer-occupied slots in the middle are indeed reserved for DLC, then maybe we are getting Zasa & Talim judging by popular demand...

They put a meter in for SCV so they'll have a game like other fighting games. Capcom has released UMVC3 and Super Street fighter IV. I guess we'll be seeing a Super Soul Calibur V edition soon enough. :/ Still hoping for more characters or fighting styles though.

You can never be too sure with Namco. I agree, I think Talim and Zas' styles will be DLC movesets. I honestly wanted Salia with a longsword, and she was on a poster yet she is not in the game. Meh, I want her as DLC. Longsword style, different from Siegfried.

My bet is that if additional CAS styles are released (highly unlikely imo) the devil jin icon in the far end of the screen will turn into a drop down menu or sth like that, containing all available CAS Only styles). As for DLC chars, I don't know if they are able to change the layout of the character select to add more slots, but if the two timer-occupied slots in the middle are indeed reserved for DLC, then maybe we are getting Zasa & Talim judging by popular demand...

At the end of the day, there are at least two open spots in CaS for styles with all currently known characters accounted for. Something goes in those two slots...

Back