Anyone down to record a room of CaS's?

Starscream

[09] Warrior
I don't have the technology to display my CaS's. :(... And I love my CaS's.
I'm sure others out there have wonderful CaS's and aren't able to display them either.

So If anyone is able to open a CaS room and run a stream it'd be very appreciated. My PSN is StarScream802.

I do not have a 360, however I suggest running an Identical stream for the 360 as well to display any CaS someone wants to show if they're unable to show it [because they lack the tech].

Here's a few pics and videos of the inspiration of my CaS's
Megaman_Zero_by_garougt.jpg

Zero mk2 = Nightmare so his sword is a Triangle [and cause I play Nightmare]
Harpuia = Cervantes [two swords]
Leviathan = Xiba cause of the staff
Fefnir = ???? wtf? I guess if he was made he'd maybe be Algol? Or maybe DVJ.... I haven't made Fefnir yet because I'm not sure what soul to give him. and his Gun hands were a bit problematic
Phantom = Either Natsu or alpha Patroklos [I have him as aPat, but it'd be more convincing as Natsu with all the teleporting].
Copy X = Probably Algol or Elysium [for her CE]. Haven't made copy X yet.

mmz-ciel.jpg

Ciel.... she doesn't fight, but fuck it. I gave her soul of Tira.

PantheonHunter.jpg

Randomly made as Nightmare

The grapist, when I feel like graping people in the mouth

I made a Viking inspired by this video. Guess what I do when I play with him.

kirby_2.jpg

You may be wondering how I made this in soul calibur. Well, you'll have to play me or put it on the stream if you wanna see it.

and I have more. Many more.

Wait a second, you said you don't have the "technology" for display you CaS, but you say you have a PSN account, so you have the PS3 right?

If you press the PS button while you are in the Creation mode and go over the photo option, you can see than you can make screenshots....after that take a USB device, copy the images, transfer on your PC and then upload them ^ ^

Hope it helps

Oh, and a little information for you, you can not use algol style for CaS, only make him a 3rd costume

Yeah, I know. You can make costumes for Algol and Ezio but can't use them as CaS..
guess I need to get a usb device, thanks

sorry to say, but Ezio and Dampierre don't have the 3rd costume option ^ ^, hope you get your USB device soon

Can you send the pics directly to your e-mail or anything of the likes?
Cause that would be pretty awesome

Back