anyone still play SC2 online

I completed SCIIHD offline, and I was lucky to be able to play it online once, but I don't play online too much in any game, sooo.... If you want to you can add me on PSN and invite me to SCIIHD and we could try it out.

Of course the game is good, it's bloody SCII! But I have no idea how good/bad the online mode is otherwise, I just once saw one of my PSN friends was playing SCII HD, so I created a private match and we fought a few battles.

You can't create a session.
You can't skip intros & outros.
The connection itself is bad.

The game is great to play offline with your friends, but i already had that on my ps2.
At the same time, i don't feel like my money was wasted. If it's supporting the series, then it's worth every penny.

I still play it often, offline as nobody goes online due to the way it was :(.

I only have it on XBL live I'm afraid, but if anybody on Xbox would like to fight there I'll me than happy to have some matches!

Good luck finding peeps, I'm sure there are PSN players who'd love somebody to fight online :).

You can't create a session.
You can't skip intros & outros.
The connection itself is bad.

The game is great to play offline with your friends, but i already had that on my ps2.
At the same time, i don't feel like my money was wasted. If it's supporting the series, then it's worth every penny.
Well, I bought it just to have SCII in HD, and didn't give two fucks about playing online. When I noticed somebody was playing it i just went "Holy fuck, somebody actually plays this, might as well try it online then".

ok 1st chance i get i will add people to play not sure how many people fit in a room but we can try hopefuly this weekend

Back