APEX Results/Shoutouts

Someone tell me more about this Theft I'm hearing about. I'm fairly sure it doesnt involve the SC community but it sounded pretty hectic

probably has nothing to do with anyone at the tournament to be honest. there are a lot of people in brunswick and if you go a little bit away from campus it starts to get pretty shitty sometimes

Must be the Tournament Organizer. Had a lot of sponsored equipment stolen, and at this moment he's saying he would not want to do another Apex.

Quite a shame really because I had a blast at this event. Individual shoutouts later, but special shoutout to Jonniti for giving us housing for the night before top 8 finals day. Much appreciated my friend.

I <3 you guys. Honestly out of all the communities I've been involved with since i started playing fighting games in 2009, this community has been the only one I could comfortably say I love. There are no Hollywood ass celebrities, theres no bad blood between anyone but there still are people talking shit and feeling themselves but in the end we all love each other. Honestly I should be the one thanking you guys for coming because you guys are the best.

As far as there not being another Apex, I think the dude is just a fucking moron to not even consider that he is in a city area where there are a lot of people and that literally anyone can come to his car and steal his shit. I was thinking about this earlier, but they honestly need a bigger venue that can house more people. To prevent this from happening again they should have it in a more remote area in a hotel with a bigger ballroom kinda like how NEC is just right off the highway not really close by anything.

Back