[Apr 14, 2012] Next Level Gaming Presents... The Fuzzy Guard Championship II (Lincoln, NE)

mkl

[00] Signia's Cheerleader
The official theme song of the Fuzzy Guard Championship.

The finest Soulcalibur V competition from Eastern Nebraska in one tournament fight for the title of best Soulcalibur V player in the center most part of America. Last time friendships were made, rivalries were erected, and hype was heard from the rooftops. The stakes have been raised! The drama has been renewed! The second tournament in the already legendary series will be held on April 14th, 2012 at Next Level Gaming in Lincoln, NE.

Entry:
  • Starts at 1PM on 04/14/2012.
  • $10 at the door for entry with a $3 venue fee.
  • Pot is an 80%/20%/10% payout.
Ruleset:
  • Best of Three Matches (Best of Five for Winner's/Loser's/Grand Finals).
  • Best Three of Five Rounds.
  • Double Elimination.
  • One button check match allowed.
  • Random stage unless both players agree to a rematch.
  • Loser may choose to change characters, winner must remain with his character.
  • Dampierre is LEGAL.
  • Devil Jin is LEGAL. (Size 3, naked CaS)
  • Aeon is BANNED. (just kidding)
  • Patch 1.02 will be used.
  • Play will be on the Playstation 3 and as such we expect players to bring their own controllers.
  • Matches will be recorded, uploaded, and posted on the results thread as streaming is out of our league at the moment.
Can Lucky Strike defend his title as Nebraska's Soulcalibur V grand champion? Can Martin King Luther overcome choke syndrome? Will Mystsilver use LX or Asta? Will Kevin get his just desserts on MKL and Mike after running through Winners? Can Gamegenie make it out and put a hurt on the high level Lincoln competition? Will there be a $100 money match with the strict parameters of only using Aeon vs. Aeon? Only time will tell.
P.S. Winner buys everyone drinks at Mix Barcade after the tournament. This is standard tournament procedure.

If you have any questions please use this thread or feel free to give me a call at 402-570-6357 for directions or any other information. Thank you!

Devil Jin legal and Aeon banned hate hate hate but hopefully I get down here this week. Also I loled at the song while reading the information.

Back