April 12th EU Tournament Concluded! Kalas wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you're having the same problem we are with loser's bracket getting far behind the winners.

I think I'm going to have to start setting faster deadlines for losers, since for every one winners bracket match, there are 1.5 losers matches.

Well, the first tournament having some bugs isn't unexpected.

I see you're having the same problem we are with loser's bracket getting far behind the winners.

I think I'm going to have to start setting faster deadlines for losers, since for every one winners bracket match, there are 1.5 losers matches.

Well, the first tournament having some bugs isn't unexpected.
Yes. Riot and Gablord haven't been heard from since they lost. I'm gonna drop a message on their profiles.

We played a few matches after so the data disappeared. You wouldn't have learnt much, I couldn't combo for shit today. :(

Don't worry though. I'll upload my losers match against Bushindu whenever that happens.

Okay and thanks :)

Edit - So I don't spam the thread with posts, Pupi got in touch with me today, should have the match done by tonight. Well, I'll be online the whole night from 7-10 pm, so fingers crossed lol
That's great! And no worries about spamming posts - this thread is FOR telling us what is happening :P

:\ I'm not sure what to do. If I Disqualify him you can advance through and play vs. me.

I will DQ him if you don't want to wait any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back