Are There Anymore Soul Calibur Teams?

Arrogant

[09] Warrior
Remember back in the day when there were team in the U.S.? I think to date, the only team, that I know of, is Team Screaming Fetus (TSF) from NYC. That's it... Maybe team ATL but I don't know who's in that.

Well, We oughta bring that back. Seriously... I know some are based strictly by location, but some have honorary members. I'm not going to start one, but I would like to be included in one. They do it Korea and Japan for games like Tekken and SC. I wanna see that here.

LOL... But I'm taking, based on the lack of responses, it really doesn't matter to players about teams. I think having teams helps players and creates good rivalries between teams and even within teams and overall help develop players.

I think there aren't enough players in the various communities to make teams worthwhile.

America has a big community and you may well have teams there.

The only teams I know of are G.O.D. (Grandpas Of Destruction) in Germany, and Team Cosa Nostra in France, which comprises some of the very best French players such as Kira/Dems and Keysona.

Kalas (Germany) signs himself as part of Team Unpunishable, but I don't know who else represents them.

It's hard to have team based rivalries in a game that is 1v1, so most people eschew teams. For awhile, it was a fad. I was even part of a team during SC2, but mostly teams just means "People you play with often"; so it's more like your regular playgroup.

-Idle

Back