[Arizona] AZ and friends!

If worse comes to worse, I can bring my PS3, I refuse to play on a 360 pad. And even if we have 2 xbox sticks, unless I have time to get used to one of them, would seem the PS3 pad is the way to go.

Is it unconfirmed that there will be a PS3? I dont really wanna lug mine there, but I absolutely will if neccesary.

Also, if josh doesnt want any matches to go down on sunday, as long as people will show, I can host it at my house, I only live around the corner from josh, but I only have 1 tv we can use, but it is a 40" sony LCD TV so we can run the game through my HDMI outputs, game looks beutiful.

However, this is of course after the game, as I am also hosting a superbowl party.

Here you go David, its official now.just took them a little longer to recognize it.

Noface Tier list ver. 1.03:

S
Hilde*, Kilik, Voldo, Algol

A+
Cassandra, Setsuka, Yoshimitsu, Amy

A
Sophie, Lizardman, Cervantes, Taki, Xianghua

B
Astaroth, Ivy, Siegfried, Mitsurugi, Nightmare, Apprentice

C
Raphael, Tira, Vader, Yun, Maxi, Talim

D
Rock, Seong Mina, Zasalamel

Short Bus
Yoda

although, personally I dont think voldo belongs in the same class. I havent played any good killiks yet to make a decision about him, and granted, voldo is still a great character. I just dont feel hes up their with algol/hilde.

Voldo should be A+ and Kilik should be A. Otherwise I'm okay with that list.

For those who missed the tournament today or had to leave early, we didn't have a tournament so you didn't miss much. I did get a 20+ win streak, but that's not really saying much.

The highlight of my night was making you fear the ivy lick again. mmwwuaahha hahaha!!

just when you think its safe to take flight again, i'll be there to bring you back down!!!

Good shit man, that manji fist shit is nice. I think if I can get a nice solid 2hour session in with your yoshi, I can find a way in for sure. I wouldnt mind trying to hook up with you sometime this week to get some practice in. let me know when your available.

Also, I agree with your ranking, voldo id say is A+, and again im not 100% about killik, but A seems about right. And the rest looked good to me already, just dont see killik and voldo being an S.

I should have some time this week. I'm off to another regional (what I like to call my practice regional) on Fri, and I have some stuff going on during the week, but I'll post up when I have a firm schedule for this week.

Who's going to San Diego with me? Ryan, Josh, Cory, Dave?

I'm down with leaving Saturday and getting a hotel or leaving Sunday and making it a day trip. Let's bang out the details and maybe get a play session or two in this week.

Cory... let me know when you want to play. I should be free just about every day this week and I want to get in some Ivy practice in case I run into Noface in San Diego.

Bryan, I'm game any day after today (tuesday) after 5pm. only bad news is you would have to come to me I havent received my new tags via mail yet so unless they come today, my car is not currently registered, so I am only driving it to work.

I live off of 51st ave and thunderbird, your more than welcome to stop by and play at my house, I can even have the wife cook us up some food. If he lives close, your more than welcome to bring ryan as well.

also, good job on winning that team tourney and getting 5th in the singles tourney, way to rep AZ.

David, thanks for not logging in to your PS3 for like weeks now, i've had a friend request pending with you forever lol. I wanna kick around some more voldo, get back to the PS3, WoW is no longer where its at.

Lobo wants to play at his place tomorrow night.

Makaveli... Lobo said he talked to you and you could roll? Is that accurate?

Mitsu/SPQR/Kuro... Can you play tomorrow?

Lobo wants to play at his place tomorrow night.

Makaveli... Lobo said he talked to you and you could roll? Is that accurate?

I will be unable to go to ryans due to my vehicle issues as stated above. as far as the tourney, thats still a grey area. If I go my only option is to leave and comeback on sunday, and I dont know that I want to be in a car for 10+ hours and the rest of the time waiting around at a tourney. If it wasnt right after valentines day it wouldnt be an issue, but as it stands it very well may be.

Ill let you know as soon as I have a definate answer.

ryan, wtf is up with us not being able to play on PSN last night. I kept getting a newtwork error when I tried to join your games.

Ya i need a ride tho *sigh*

Where do you live again?

I will be unable to go to ryans due to my vehicle issues as stated above. as far as the tourney, thats still a grey area. If I go my only option is to leave and comeback on sunday, and I dont know that I want to be in a car for 10+ hours and the rest of the time waiting around at a tourney. If it wasnt right after valentines day it wouldnt be an issue, but as it stands it very well may be.

Ill let you know as soon as I have a definate answer.

ryan, wtf is up with us not being able to play on PSN last night. I kept getting a newtwork error when I tried to join your games.

Okay... hmm... well you guys live pretty far from each other. Maybe I'll hit up Ryan's tomorrow and your place on Friday? I have to go out to Robb's on Friday anyway so I'd be in the general area... kinda.

I could probably get some games in today if you let me know when and where to be. I get off work at 5:30pm and will be going to my brother's to pick up some wood for the stick I am going to build. We might play some SF4 after that but I would be willing to meet some where to play (if you guys haven't already done so by that point).

I'm about to head out to lobo's place.

Mitsu... You're about 20 minutes out of the way, but you're right between lobo's and Josh's so they could probably give you a ride to our normal Sunday gatherings.

Kuro... Do you have lobo's number? Call him for the address or PM me and I'll get back to you from lobo's place. SPQR said he would be heading over there later (not sure when). I'll probably be there until 7 or 8 since I have some stuff to do tonight.

Ya, I'll have to pass on tonights gathering, but yes, you guys are all welcome to come over to my place and play tommorrow night, I live off of 51st ave and thunderbird. if your interested and dont already have my number let me know.

Looks like I will not be able to play tonight guys, sorry. I will be stuck at work for at least another hour and it is already 6:30pm. :(

Back