[Arizona] AZ and friends!

Well unless we can be done by 8, looks like I might have to cancel. Seems I have forgotten its HER friends birthday tommorrow night and we have plans with them at 9pm.

I'll be home by 5pm so 5-8 is open if anybody can make it, otherwise lets shoot for saturday night, I might be able to swing a little evening SC4 action.

I wouldn't be able to get over there until 6:30 or 7, so I guess it's a no go for me tonight. I think we're leaving for SD tomorrow, but I'm still waiting to hear back from Dave and Josh.

Yeah, I won't be able to go to SD unless we leave Sunday morning. I have plans for tonight (VDay).

Damn, i hope this isnt accurate as far as where AZ is compared to cali.

1: Aris
2: ViciousSuicide
3: OffbeatNnja
4: PendragonsFall
5: BeefyLoveLord
5: CrackMamba LDG
7: SPMan
7: KingSalmon
9: Shinobi01
9: WhiteRob
9: DanyK.
9: NoFaceKiller
13: -_- (SAB)
13: BL
13: LunarAura
13: BigWalt87
17: Izluden
17: SPQR
17: Lobo
17: NitNit
17: Dr.Dogg
17: Mystik

The results are accurate. You can look at the bracket and see why I went 0-2. Although most will tell you I had Aris beat and just lost to myself. Same with my match against Offbeat. We all just did terribad, which was very disappointing.

I don't know why, but brackets in SC4 just don't like me... -_-

No, please don't think those brackets mean that much. DrDogg played really solid and it really was an 'any given sunday' type of situation.

yo Dr. Dogg I met you at the comic con, you told me to post,(I know, its been too long...fucking work owns my ass) so when do you guys meet up, let a brotha know.

yoooo jaxx wassup. i met you at comicon as well. anyway we usually play on sundays. also, i am open pretty much every night until about 10 or so...i gotta be up ass early in the mornings...

either way post up here about sunday gatherings or just gimme a call...my name is ryan btw...at 505-360-5115

hit me up during the week a day or so early and i'll just hit up peeps the old fashioned way...aka cell phones...and we can set something up.

What's up Jaxx? Welcome to the party.

Are we getting games in Sunday at Josh's? I'm down to add some SF4 to the mix as well if that'll bring in more peeps.

I havent spoken to josh, not sure. I know I have only touched sc4 once since SF4 came out, im loving that game too much.

Hey Happy late birthday man. Sorry i couldn't make it last night :( broke....anyway if we're playing at joshes i'm down, and if not yall are more than welcome at my place...although after last weekend i only got 1 tv lol. i'll start hitting you guys up around 2 to see whats going on.

Yeah, work owns me, i have to get in a session before i go to final round i gotta make that money first i'm off all week till friday so if someone wants to get down we can

yo pm me or give me a call or whatever. i'm off from like 1:00 to around 10:00 when i gotta pass out all week long. i'm always game.

Back