[Arizona] AZ and friends!

Hey guys, Lobo dragged me here after finding out I was from AZ and playing my sets online. :)

I'm down in tempe most of the week, weekends (Depending on my work schedule) I either stay in tempe, or end up in Paradise valley working.

I'm not normally working on sunday nights, though, so I'll see if I can make it to some of these gatherings.

yo nadaes/spqr and myself both live in tempe. we usually play on the west side, though. either way...i don't do jack fuck after like 1:00 on weekdays or pretty much all day on weekends. hit me up next time you find yourself in tempe w/ nothing to do.

my cell is 505-360-5115. throw me a text before you call though 'cause meeting people from here with a "hello...this is...you know, from psn/8wr/cf/whatever" is always kinda weird. i'm open evenings/afternoons though so hit me up after work or something.

my cell is 505-360-5115. throw me a text before you call though 'cause meeting people from here with a "hello...this is...you know, from psn/8wr/cf/whatever" is always kinda weird. i'm open evenings/afternoons though so hit me up after work or something.

uh oh i'm gonna start texting ya wierd shit all the time now dawg

Okay, what happened to our scene?

Someone kick SPQR off of WoW and let's get the Sunday gatherings rolling again please. I'll be out of town this weekend, but I need to play at least once a week. DEVASTATION isn't that far off and I don't want to get rusty.

hey i don't know what the plan for sunday is...but i know SPQR has other arrangements and i know that without him going...i have no ride. i also know that my roommate recently moved out and i got the place all to myself, so i will be having whoever wants to come over tomorrow and/or sunday for offline gaming. i live right on the border of tempe and mesa, at southern and dobson.

cell # is 505-360-5115. spqr is gonna come over on sat evening...hopefull we can get more peeps. anyone and everyone who wants to play is welcome. hit me up.

evening is probably best, although i am open all day. i'd like to shoot for 3-4 on if possible. i'd like to be done by around 10-11 at the latest.

still no takers....dang you guys suck. well i'm stil open...i guess we'll shoot for tomorrow

fuck sorry man i was off in RE5 land all night saturday and passed out sunday around 3 for like all day. hit me up this week some time though i'm definitely still game

It's cool man. I get off around 6-7pm and, even though I can't today or possibly tomorrow, we can play after I get off work on thursday. Also, do you have sticks?

Let me know when you guys play. I should have time for a session or two. I need to get some rust off...

thursday is here and i am down

i'm done w/ everything at around 1:00 today...so anytime after that is good. i say we shoot for 4-ish?

kuroi...throw me another txt...i'll see if i can get this new guy i found to join in as well. drdogg i'll hit ya up.

I'm assuming this new guy is me. But I have class from 4:40 to 7:30 today, and after that, I'll probably be out with my brother for a while. So unless we do it earlier, I'd have to pass if I didn't come for around 20 mins.

I sent you another text, I need you to text me your address so I can show up

Back