[Arizona] AZ and friends!

Paragon, me and you are in the same boat buddy. I wouldn't mind getting some offline matches. I'm down for anything.

So that's two people now. Good to see i'm not the only one. I'd like to see who else is interested in starting things up again.

Well, I'm up for it when I'm not busy as all hell with classwork. (Which, with midterms and such starting up, is pretty often recently.)

But really, I'm up for getting AZ back on track.

I have nothing but time, but I wouldn't be available for anything for a while due to me not having a driver's license. I'll try and take a driving test or something within the next month. I SUPPOSE I could get my Mom to drive me to events; but that would be awkward, and she's lazier than I am so the chances of her actually being willing to take me somewhere is small. Or I could take a bus, which is not something I would be very happy about doing.

But none of this really matters. What matters is that someone out there starts getting other people together for matches so the community gets going again. Even if it's only 2 or 3 people, it's better than nothing.

Well, where within Arizona are you guys? I'm in Tempe, right near ASU, Lobo is about 15 minutes north from me.

I can host, so long as I'm not bogged down by class, which is all of next week. After that, though, I'll see if I can get a day free so we can get weekly things going again. AZ resurrection is in progress.

I live in the north valley but have no problem getting to Tempe. The only thing is I'm only free during the week days (Mon-Thurs).

You are all lame.

Lobo, with this holiday stuff that was keeping me busy now over, I can come play again. Text me, or something. If I'm not working, I can likely make it. If I am working, I can likely make it afterwards.

You are all lame.

Lobo, with this holiday stuff that was keeping me busy now over, I can come play again. Text me, or something. If I'm not working, I can likely make it. If I am working, I can likely make it afterwards.

Yeah I would like to stop being lame and get in some offline matches. please post if you guys do ANYTHING. I don't care if we go hunting for coyotes, as long as we get some matches.

Yeah I would like to stop being lame and get in some offline matches. please post if you guys do ANYTHING. I don't care if we go hunting for coyotes, as long as we get some matches.

Our matches usually happen on a whim. I suppose we should plan one though in this case. Lobo, when're you down?

hmm how's saturday or sunday evening? or maybe thursday of next week. i'll be pretty busy next week but the evenings this weekend are open.

Boy, it sure is good to be back in Arizona. During my 18 day stay in Wisconsin, I sort of got back into SC4. If I keep myself interested in it, I should be back to peak form in a week or two. I'm going to have to re-learn the frame data on so much stuff, lol.

well hit me up. i am usually free in the evenings. pm me or throw me a txt at 505-360-5115.

my name is ryan, btw.

Oh wow, I had no idea this thread was still active (and more active than it was when people actually played lol). Just wanted to stop in and let you guys know that SC4 will be included in DEVASTATION this year.

http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/devastation-2010-sc4-t6-ssf4-halo-3-and-t6827/

I might also be down for some games at some point. I'll keep tabs on this thread.

There's a Tekken 6 tournament on Sunday at UAT. We also play T6 pretty regularly if any of you guys want in.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=4049515

Ryan, I'll text you to see if you want in... that is, if your phone decides to accept my texts.

So umm happy Valentines Day to the Valentines state. . . . :sc2cha1: okay you got me. I really just wanted to find a reason to post on here again. I know this might be a little pointless but if you guys are doing anything this week that'd be awesome. . . . (crickets)

I'm free Thurs/Fri this week if people want to play. There's a Tekken 6 / SF4 tournament at Arcade-in-a-Box in Tucson on Saturday.

well unfortunately i can't make it to tuscon sat...i work all weekend. i'll be playing tomorrow evening if anyone wants to come over. otherwise, i'm gonna shoot for a gathering next thursday. lemme know what you all think.

Back