[Arizona] AZ and friends!

I think the best day is probably gonna be determined by when Mark and Jeremy are able to go since they're streaming. And it will also probably be at Mana Werx ideally, which is the place on thunderbird. If that doesn't pull through not sure where we'd have it. UAT is far as hell though lol.

Only problem with Manawerx is that it's like an extra hour out of the way for those of us coming from Tucson if we head up.

I have been studying for midterms, and so I haven't had much time to post these last couple days. That tournament at UAT was definitely fun. If anyone is wondering, I was the Mitsu player that was able to sneak in at 9th place, hahaha. 49th and Thunderbird is far, but I will try to show up as much as my schedule will allow.

btw wed works for me but i dont get off of work til 9 so prolly wouldnt be able to arrive til 9:30, when would it start

I'm seeing a lot of Phoenix posting, and I'm too lazy to read through more than 3 pages to see if there is anyone else. So at any rate, how is the scene in Tucson? I'd like to get into the SC community in AZ.

~BW

I am going to talk to the owner of ManaWerx/Outpost Games later this week, from reading here it seems the consensus is that either Monday, Wednesday or Thursday would work best.

If we were to host a tournament Monday afternoons (every other week), how does everyone feel about that? The start time would probably be 6-7pm?

My personal preference would be Wednesday afternoon, but I would like to make sure to select a day where most players would be available.

I am going to talk to the owner of ManaWerx/Outpost Games later this week, from reading here it seems the consensus is that either Monday, Wednesday or Thursday would work best.

If we were to host a tournament Monday afternoons (every other week), how does everyone feel about that? The start time would probably be 6-7pm?

My personal preference would be Wednesday afternoon, but I would like to make sure to select a day where most players would be available.

Probably couldn't make 6 PM but 7 PM would work.

i live in mesa and i think im gonna do a late night session once a week maybe more for all us guys who get out of work or school late. im thinking like 9-1 or 2 am

Mondays would probably be the best for me. I'd be able to make it out a lot more than any other day. I'd definitely be willing to come to any gatherings 9pm+ too

PSN: Swoops_tii

Hit me up for games anytime, playing Maxi right now

i live in mesa and i think im gonna do a late night session once a week maybe more for all us guys who get out of work or school late. im thinking like 9-1 or 2 am
just started a new job so this wont be for 3 weeks when my real schedule starts

Mondays and Wednesdays are both good for me, but it'd probably have to be a little later for me to make it to any of those. I usually get off work around 5:30 or 6, and MW is about 2 hours out.

^that would be awesome bro. Seems like i wont be able to make many of these other sessions due to work and school.

I'm seeing a lot of Phoenix posting, and I'm too lazy to read through more than 3 pages to see if there is anyone else. So at any rate, how is the scene in Tucson? I'd like to get into the SC community in AZ.

~BW
You're in Tucson? As far as I know, the scene here is about 3 people who kinda know what we're doing and one or two more coming from the 2D fighter scene who are trying to learn from scratch. And a few more who said they were going to pick the game up but haven't/probably aren't going to. We usually meet up at Arcade in a Box on friday nights or at my place if I randomly decide to host.

You're in Tucson? As far as I know, the scene here is about 3 people who kinda know what we're doing and one or two more coming from the 2D fighter scene who are trying to learn from scratch. And a few more who said they were going to pick the game up but haven't/probably aren't going to. We usually meet up at Arcade in a Box on friday nights or at my place if I randomly decide to host.
Ah, I've been to Arcade in a Box once before for a smash tournament (Melee), though, personally, when I host Melee tournaments they're at the UofA. At any rate, would you guys be free to play this Friday or perhaps on XBL?

Ah, I've been to Arcade in a Box once before for a smash tournament (Melee), though, personally, when I host Melee tournaments they're at the UofA. At any rate, would you guys be free to play this Friday or perhaps on XBL?
I'm always down to play on XBL. Busy this friday, though.

Back