Ask a Question, Get an Answer!

That's the thing, I don't know. I already have a bachelors degree in Finance and I was always interested in Economics during that time. I went off college to the real world, I come back years later to give it a shot at Economics in Grad School and it's nothing like what I studied in my degree. Just a whole bunch of math.

Obviously, I need to get more research for it 'cause if the job is spouting there mathematical formulas for models, I quit just like that. I leave all that math to the scientists.

But yes, I don't know. The theorical part of Economics sure is interesting. I really don't know what to do...and time isn't on my side to be jumping around since I'm 30 already. Not a kid anymore.

There's quite a difference between finance and economics. Both are heavily math related, I'd say Finance a bit more than economics, so your story is quite surprising.

As for your case: I'd just try it. It's 'just' one year right? Can't hurt trying.

Question: Does anyone have an Xbox360 Migration Kit for a cheap price? <.<;;;
I need one cause I just bought myself my own 360 yesterday and I am way to lazy to unlock and remake all my 20 custom characters. TT^TT;

Question: I noticed certain people have been recording their matches in rather impressive quality. I heard there is something you can use to connect your PS3 to a comp and film in this fashion. Is it true, and if so, how could I accomplish this (Hardware and software wise)?

Can I bridge the wireless and LAN connection on my ps3 in order to route internet to my 360? I now don't have a wired connection for the 360, and I'll be damned if I'm going pay money for that stupid wireless adapter. --I'm spoiled by the ps3.

i really think it depends on your router. i know i wasn't able to do that with a hard lined pc and a ps3 on wireless...and that was with my linksys router...i dunno what model. best bet is to call the cable/internet company and find out.

my question...
so lately i've been hitting the manhattans and long island iced teas pretty hard and every time all i can think is, why are the two best drinks ever named after new york?

Back