Attacks you may not be using enough.

I guess, if you use 6AA enough, it's a could be a good choice to do 6AK to take away the last bit of someone's health. My problem is no one I play ducks it, so I never have a reason to use 6AK. Overall, it's probably about as effective a mixup as 4AA and 4AK, but at least 4AK launches if it hits.

You are right about 6AA having to be used sparingly. I don't really use it much myself but I thought that if it gave frame advantage I could work it in somehow. If it's neutral frames, it still looks like disadvantage so perhaps it'll bait your opponent into attempting to punish.

6AA almost always baits the opponent to try and punish, giving you some easy dmg

How about AAB while standing? I love using this move as an interrupting move when opponent attacks (unless they tech crouch too early during the attack) or uses 8wayrun. BANG BANG BANG BANG they're on the floor.

AAB on CH is decent. only problem is it knocks your opponent too far away for good BT mixups. But as an interruptor it's great. It's pretty punishable on NH since the B doesn't combo.

Yes definitely punishable on normal hit. Thus I use it in reaction to opponent's movement :P. I try not to guess. x3.

I think 44K should fit in here somewhere as well. It's safe against anyone without an i12 punisher and even then you're usually not risking major damage. Because Talim lacks a safe mid step-killer, this is a decent tool to throw in outside 2A range. It can also be used post-GI (and must be re-GIed), as well as in mixups with run-in 11KA or slide.

not sure if these have been listed yet, but...

1) 77_11KA.
quick and easy combo that most non-talim users don't know of.

2) AK
i use it as an interuppter, it comes fast and is unexpected.

3) WC~A+G/B+G
i often get this move off and sets up for IWC or backwards K

4) WC~A+K
not many people expect a low attack off of WC

5) 99_33KA
same reason as 1)

Back