[Aug 24, 2012] MLG Summer Championship (MK9, SC V) (Raleigh, NC)

I actually called the hotel today and the operator told me that there was no kind of shuttle to the hotel and that the cab ride would be around $35-$40. If anyone has any other type of information please let me know.

I actually called the hotel today and the operator told me that there was no kind of shuttle to the hotel and that the cab ride would be around $35-$40. If anyone has any other type of information please let me know.
omfg, that's disgusting. Anyways, I txted you, did you get it?

My phone is out right now (I told y'all I was broke.) Sometimes I'm able to receive phone calls but texts don't come through.
Well, basically, it said-
"Sorry I couldn't get that 50$ to you on time via Paypal. I'll just give it to you in person, it's better that way for me, anyways."

Also, is your phone going to be on at Raleigh?

Well, basically, it said-
"Sorry I couldn't get that 50$ to you on time via Paypal. I'll just give it to you in person, it's better that way for me, anyways."

Also, is your phone going to be on at Raleigh?
I doubt it. Also (lol it just keeps getting better for me) I just noticed that I won't have enough money in my account to check into my room on Thursday. Luckily I'll be getting a deposit in my account by midnight but as of when I get there I won't have the funds to check into the rooms. So we're probably gonna have to all chill in the lobby for the night or something. I really don't know what else to do. I have to apologize to y'all out there but I did try to warn y'all how dire this shit was for me. I was hoping I could cover the shit but right now it's not looking like it. It sucks cause I'm just off by one day. Well I guess we'll figure it out when we get there. Sorry guys.

i dont think they charge your card until you leave. you dont actually pay when you sign in, they just take your card to have on filr

No I understand that. But when they charge your card they're also making sure that you have the amount of at least the room rate for your stay. I found this out the hard way at NEC last year but that time I was able to make arrangements before hand. I don't we'll see but I'm sure that's what's going to happen.

No I understand that. But when they charge your card they're also making sure that you have the amount of at least the room rate for your stay. I found this out the hard way at NEC last year but that time I was able to make arrangements before hand. I don't we'll see but I'm sure that's what's going to happen.
Man get on skype i need to tell you something

so basically the rest of the florida sucks and drops out last minute with no warning. 1 car issue, which is understandable, but other people just dont say anything until 3 days before we are supposed to leave. tried to catch a ride with mortal kombat people but they arent coming back til monday which doesnt work with my work schedule. bottom line im not coming, enjoy my 50$ pot donation and hope to see everyone at the next big event.

should have just booked my solo plane flight 2 months ago.

Alright, so I'm still looking for a room to stay in Friday and possibly Saturday night. If anyone else has room please let me know, I'll split the cost. I get in at 3pm on Friday, and I'm going straight from the airport to the event, so you can meet me there.

so basically the rest of the florida sucks and drops out last minute with no warning. 1 car issue, which is understandable, but other people just dont say anything until 3 days before we are supposed to leave. tried to catch a ride with mortal kombat people but they arent coming back til monday which doesnt work with my work schedule. bottom line im not coming, enjoy my 50$ pot donation and hope to see everyone at the next big event.

should have just booked my solo plane flight 2 months ago.
That's hella lame- who from FL decided to puss out?

Yeah, I waited til the last minute to tell anyone... Wait a minute. I told everyone I couldn't go July 31st... I'm sorry you're having trouble getting to MLG, Colin, but damn, leave me out of it. Thank you.

Untitled-15.png

You didn't name any names. You just named the whole group of Florida players, which includes me. I think you're mistaken about me being butthurt. I'm really not. I'm just not going to be lumped in with people who back out last minute. That's not me at all.

dwayne just drop it, if you werent going in the first place then i wasnt talking about you. larry let us know monday he wasnt going. i havent heard anything from gavin about this in 3 weeks even when shit was falling apart he was nowhere to be found. rob didnt say anything after i posted to see who was still interested in going.

money was not an issue for me but for me to rent a car and drive to tampa, then orlando then back north made absolutely no sense. when ashley had her car issue nobody from down south stepped up to take the reigns.

i just find it funny how a month ago we were arguing about needing 2 cars because everyone was super stoked to go, in the end not a damn one of us is going.

Back