[Aug 25, 2012] GVN Summer Jam VI (Path Of The Storm) Aug 25-26 - Philly, PA (Philadelphia, PA)

Well, we want to be able to get both player names and real names when they sign up. That way we can put down their handles when we make the pools.

It is with great honor that I make this major announcement. On behalf of Free Step Dodge, Gaming Vision Network, and Big E Gaming, we are proud to announce that we will have a near final build of Dead Or Alive 5 at GVN Summer Jam VI. We will have the game a full month before its release. The event will be held on August 25th to the 26th. Tentatively we have plans to run both a singles and a team tag tournaments. We would like to extend an invitation to all current and former DOA players, and those interested to please attend the event as this will be one of the few non IGN Pro League events to have Dead Or Alive 5 playable to the public.

If only it were possible to have the full SC tournament on Sunday only...

As you know MLG is on the same weekend, but SC5 is scheduled only for Friday and Saturday.

Basically what I'm trying to say is people such as myself can go to MLG, then fly from Raleigh to Philly to make it in time for the tournament on Sunday.

I don't expect you guys to do it, but competing in two majors in two seperate states during the same weekend would be straight BOSS.

So hype !! Can't wait !! :D BTW, just wanted to announce this. Was talking to Hubbs about this a while ago (And everything is all set. :D), on the Sunday of Summerjam, I'll be running a Gundam Battle Assault 2 side tournement. Current rules are Giants and Hydra are banned; Epyon, Heavyarms, and locked characters are allowed, and no infinites. (Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about rule changes. :D). This will be played on a PS1 and sign ups will be done that day. Hope to see you guys there, if not there will be casuals. :D HYPE !! :D

Alright VF5FSer's here's my big announcement!

I am giving VF5FS a $250 pot bonus. If we have 64 people or more I will double that! $500 pot bonus for a 64 man bracket or bigger!

Get Hyped for Summer Jam!!!

Back