Auto-Fire usage

caseh

[09] Warrior
Does anyone know if auto-fire helps to break throws?

Came across a guy online yesterday using Ivy, they wern't exactly the best of players but what seemed a bit suspect was how easily this person was breaking throw attempts. Out of around 30 throw attempts not one connected, could someone with an auto-fire option possibly check if holding G then breaking a throw with a/b works or even if just breaking throws on reaction seems to be more effective?

The other person in the room also questioned as to whether or not they were using auto-fire after a few fights.

switch up your throws and that wont happen.

Im pretty well known for breaking throws. Thats because depending on my last move. While gaurding I will already have my thumb on either A or B. I have gotten the old "Stop using turbo buttons to break throws" before.

If someone breaks 30 throws in a row, you are being ridiculously predictable with your throwing. You have to change it up, and don't always go for the ring out throw either (your opponent is taking an insane risk breaking the other throw and is very unlikely to be doing it).

And yes, a turbo button will break throws, but, really, you only need to tap it out at a sensible mashing speed, a turbo isn't necessary. Besides, if you really suspect and care, just watch the replay of the match and turn on display of their inputs.

Back