Avatar and Signature Request thread

PlayerRay01

[09] Warrior
Seeing as some of the other request threads sort'ove died out, I'll take some requests.
So just tell me what you want,size,color stuff like that and I'll be able to get started
And I'm still pretty new to this kind'ove stuff,but if you see anything you want me to fix then
just say so,lol.
Some samples of my works;
3142368572_869ebc1e4c_o.png

BeautysandtheBeasts-1.png

3071813808_c1613b809f_o-1.png

3070977229_2595e831fe_o-1-1.png

12-1.png

kokk.png

You don't have (Although I'd appreciate it) to credit me if you use it on this site,but if its for another site link back to this thread ,m'kay?
And I think thats pretty much it; Oh yeah, but I'll only take 3 requests at a time xD

SHIT!!!!
I used the wrong picture xP
Well,is it still okay Rose's?
setsukawin1-51.jpg

Oh and for future reference I started about 2 weeks ago,so don't expect to highly of me :'|
Meh,I'll do this again if you not satisfied with what I made :P

SHIT!!!!
I used the wrong picture xP
Well,is it still okay Rose's?
setsukawin1-51.jpg

Oh and for future reference I started about 2 weeks ago,so don't expect to highly of me :'|
Meh,I'll do this again if you not satisfied with what I made :P

Dood, where's Ivy??? ;_; I'll tell u where 2 put them, Ivy in the left and Setsuka on the right....

So do you want me start over or are you okay with how the layout of the signature is?
I can just put the Ivy pic in about 10 or so minutes. But if you want me to make a new one you'll have to
wait 1 more day,cool with you?

ooooo.png

I had to make a new one because I messed up on the poses,but this ones way better than the
last one in my opinion xD btw did you want an avatar too?
And Karnj, how do ya' want me to lay those out,the signature limit here is pretty small so reducing the amount of characters to 2 would make the siggy way better in my opinion :P

Cool,get right on it,meh I think it's be an Angol Fear avatar so you'll have all your mains in one sete :)
@Karnj I'll show you what I come up with and see if its okay with you before I start the signature.

Cool,get right on it,meh I think it's be an Angol Fear avatar so you'll have all your mains in one sete :)
@Karnj I'll show you what I come up with and see if its okay with you before I start the signature.

It's ok. I don't want Angol Fear. I just need Ivy and Setsuka. =D

Lol if you're taking on requests, could you possibly make an Amy sig? No real preference, just make her look sexy. That's about it. Much appreciated if you have the time.

Back