Bah, should have done this sooner.

ShadowZone

[11] Champion
Uh...hullo there. *wave*

You may have seen some of my recent posts on here, but... felt I should make this thread just in case. Also I should have read this part of the forum sooner. [/dumbass]

Les'see...Soul Calibur. Oh yeah, I like that series. A lot, even. I think the first time I played it was in a Toys'R'Us stand when I was 15-16. That would have been SC2, and as Cassandra I think. I got SC2 for the Gamecube around a year or two after that, then SC3 some time after. Don't ever think I've ever played SE or SC1. I hope to, though, if only for nostalgic value.

I main Tira because she's my favourite character, and I don't care what tier she is. I really can't explain why she's my favourite, she just is. I main Yoshimitsu as well because his moveset is crazy, and he is just a zany character in general, and that's awesome, really. I also like Xianghua, Cervantes, Cassandra, Nightmare, and (recently) Lizardman.

Despite having an XBox Gamertag (Azealeon if anybody's even remotely interested), I've never played online due to being too lazy to get a Gold Membership. That and my connection sucks balls. :P I also have some CaS characters (original and not) that me and my girlfriend use in roleplays sometimes. :P

I've actually been a part of the SC community for a while...at least I WAS on the now far-defunct site "Soul Calibur Universe". I was ShadowZone there as well (at least until I had my username changed :P). After that closed I just kinda dropped out of SC for a while. BUT OMG I'M BACK NOW.

What else can I say? I can say that I'm 23, live in Toronto, am currently working so I can get back into college/university, and thing. I like mainly rock/metal music (or generally whatever I want), RPGs (.hack is my favourite), sports cars (also, Forza 4 ftw?), and combat robotics (I'm a big fan of shows like Robot Wars and Battlebots). I can also say I was diagnosed with a mild case of asperger's syndrome when I was around 8, but I tend to ignore it. :P

So, uh...hope I'm welcomed and will continued to be welcomed around here, heh.

Despite being frightened by Tiras, Pocky Yoshi says hello. You're not one of those raven flocks that follow Tira, are you? *Whimpers*

Anyways, pleasure to meet you and I like Forza 4 and plan to own it and Gran Turismo 5. Since I am somewhat of a car fan lol.

Uh...hullo there. *wave*

You may have seen some of my recent posts on here, but... felt I should make this thread just in case. Also I should have read this part of the forum sooner. [/dumbass]

Les'see...Soul Calibur. Oh yeah, I like that series. A lot, even. I think the first time I played it was in a Toys'R'Us stand when I was 15-16. That would have been SC2, and as Cassandra I think. I got SC2 for the Gamecube around a year or two after that, then SC3 some time after. Don't ever think I've ever played SE or SC1. I hope to, though, if only for nostalgic value.

I main Tira because she's my favourite character, and I don't care what tier she is. I really can't explain why she's my favourite, she just is. I main Yoshimitsu as well because his moveset is crazy, and he is just a zany character in general, and that's awesome, really. I also like Xianghua, Cervantes, Cassandra, Nightmare, and (recently) Lizardman.

Despite having an XBox Gamertag (Azealeon if anybody's even remotely interested), I've never played online due to being too lazy to get a Gold Membership. That and my connection sucks balls. :P I also have some CaS characters (original and not) that me and my girlfriend use in roleplays sometimes. :P

I've actually been a part of the SC community for a while...at least I WAS on the now far-defunct site "Soul Calibur Universe". I was ShadowZone there as well (at least until I had my username changed :P). After that closed I just kinda dropped out of SC for a while. BUT OMG I'M BACK NOW.

What else can I say? I can say that I'm 23, live in Toronto, am currently working so I can get back into college/university, and thing. I like mainly rock/metal music (or generally whatever I want), RPGs (.hack is my favourite), sports cars (also, Forza 4 ftw?), and combat robotics (I'm a big fan of shows like Robot Wars and Battlebots). I can also say I was diagnosed with a mild case of asperger's syndrome when I was around 8, but I tend to ignore it. :P

So, uh...hope I'm welcomed and will continued to be welcomed around here, heh.

Hi, ShadowZone. Welcome to the community. You can post here whenever you want. It's a place for introductions and such. So don't worry, you're not late or anything.

I am one of the moderators here, and my job is to help you find your way around the site and answer any questions you may have. Do you have any questions lol? People usually find their way around here very easily, but there's some stuff you can run into that you may not understand, like the notations for moves and such.

Have you checked out the SoulArena's for your characters? You can find some very useful information regarding your characters playstyle; like combos, and traps and stuff. You should check it out if you're interested: SC IV Soul Arena you can also check out the SC V Soul Arenas for latest information and footage of characters in action.

Are you interested in meeting up with players locally to play and hang out? Toronto has a great community that's very friendly, welcoming, and helpful! They are some pretty good players too. You should definately head over there and introduce yourself too. You're quite lucky to live in a place where SoulCalibur is played that extensively. So I hope you take advantage: Toronto Offline Matchmaking

If you want to share some of your CAS and roleplaying stories, you can go to the CAS Formula's section and make a post there too!

Anywho, I hope you feel welcomed, because you are. If you have any questions at all, just ask me in a PM or post it here. See you around!

That and my connection sucks balls. :P I also have some CaS characters (original and not) that me and my girlfriend use in roleplays sometimes. :P

Lol you and your girl sound like such dorks... I love that. It's like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs say, "cool kids belong together." As for asperger's, I've had a couple of friends who had it. Never seemed to do them much harm. Anyhow, welcome to the forums man, good to have ya.

Ooh, replies. Goody goody!

Despite being frightened by Tiras, Pocky Yoshi says hello. You're not one of those raven flocks that follow Tira, are you? *Whimpers*

Anyways, pleasure to meet you and I like Forza 4 and plan to own it and Gran Turismo 5. Since I am somewhat of a car fan lol.

Nope. I'm more of an enigma. Also planning to get Forza 4 after testing it in Best Buy last week, heh.

Well better late than never, right? At least we know who you are now :) Welcome and hope you've enjoyed your stay so far!

Thanks!

Thanks; don't have any questions at the moment, but if I find any worth asking I'll do so. And double thanks for the links. :)

Welcome.. again? lol. :)

Thanks...again? Err...yeah. lol

WELCOME MAGGOT, ER I MEAN SHADOWZONE.

THANKS MAGGOT, ER I MEAN DEATHWARDEN. :sc1ast1:

Lol you and your girl sound like such dorks... I love that. It's like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs say, "cool kids belong together." As for asperger's, I've had a couple of friends who had it. Never seemed to do them much harm. Anyhow, welcome to the forums man, good to have ya.

We've been dorks since the beginning. :P And yeah asperger's isn't too hard to deal with, though IRL it's a bit difficult to socialize properly, eh. Thanks dude, good to be here.

I just watched the whole of that. Very interesting video. Of the moves you mentioned, I do use A+G, 22B and 88K a lot. Unfortunately the issue with my Tira is timing. I have very horrible timing and it showed in my matches today. Guard Impacting and Throws are my biggest issues.

I'll eventually learn to get better at it though, so no worries. :) Thanks for the help!

Thanks!

I do see you a lot on MSN but I've never really had anything interesting to say so I don't talk...sorry. ._.

Back