BALLENCE!!11 (JG/Fuzzy ducking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeph

#TRYHARD
no they nerfed fuzzy guard (btw i thought they were the same to untill i was corrected) that was the jump thing they nerfed twitch ducking didnt get touched cuse every one thinks its just prediction
Actually, I believe fuzzy guard was nerfed. Someone of credibility, please intervene and correct me if I'm wrong.

ive watch people duck raise up then duck again all in my throw animation tell me how that is
Personally, this hasn't really happened to me; but it further proves my point of, "fuzzy ducking = prediction."

and for the last time this is not about astaroth thats just my damn main good god this happend to me the first 10 times when i was using raph should we move it there!
You're the one who mentioned use of Astaroth. Don't get upset that I'm using him as an example. But, you're right. I should have worded better. I'll rephase; the problem isn't with JG or fuzzy ducking, it lies with you.

and this was not about astaroth being predictable it was about BALANCE with jg and fuzzy ducking
There's nothing wrong with JG or fuzzy ducking. They both can be very easy to adapt to. JGing and baiting JG is a new mechanic in this game, and I suggest you learn how to do both. Formulating counters against fuzzy ducking should be something you should be familiarized with. You are an Astaroth player...

My blunt-ness may come off as rude, guess that's what happens when you are trying to separate opinion and facts. The best avdice I can give you is figure out strategies/counters VS JGing and fuzzy ducking rather than cry about it. I know how to handle JGing and fuzzy ducking, how come you can't?

Actually, I believe fuzzy guard was nerfed. Someone of credibility, please intervene and correct me if I'm wrong.

Personally, this hasn't really happened to me; but it further proves my point of, "fuzzy ducking = prediction."

You're the one who mentioned use of Astaroth. Don't get upset that I'm using him as an example. But, you're right. I should have worded better. I'll rephase; the problem isn't with JG or fuzzy ducking, it lies with you.

There's nothing wrong with JG or fuzzy ducking. They both can be very easy to adapt to. JGing and baiting JG is a new mechanic in this game, and I suggest you learn how to do both. Formulating counters against fuzzy ducking should be something you should be familiarized with. You are an Astaroth player...

My blunt-ness may come off as rude, guess that's what happens when you are trying to separate opinion and facts. The best avdice I can give you is figure out strategies/counters VS JGing and fuzzy ducking rather than cry about it. I know how to handle JGing and fuzzy ducking, how come you can't?

your a fucking douch bag

my bluntness may have come off as rude but i didnt mean it that way

your a fucking douch bag

my bluntness may have come off as rude but i didnt mean it that way

png.png

Sir I feel you are making that overly large smile in an attempt to imply that I am in fact mad when I am certainly am not. 0/10. Jimmies remain unrustled, and all those other annoying memes.

Sir I feel you are making that overly large smile in an attempt to imply that I am in fact mad when I am certainly am not. 0/10. Jimmies remain unrustled, and all those other annoying memes.
holy shit this explains every thing

im in the mouth of the beast 4chan faggits

im out ban me i dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back