Bar Fights 2v2 Tourney H-Town!

KingAce

HERMITISM
As posted on Tekken Zaibatsu by itsnotjojo with slight tweaks on SC4 results.

Tekken 6
1 Kor (MIG) Crow (BOB)
2 JTM (ALI) NeoX (LARS)
3 Jojo (XIAO) Kaito (AK)
4 Link (NINA) Alphamale (STE)
5 Slim (BRU) Vick (LARS)
5 IceColdEdge (KING) DVK (PAUL)
7 AV (DJ) Delaney (ALI)
7 Rochellie (ASU) VoA (LEO)
9 Oscar Lozano (EDDY) Jason Reyes (BRU)
9 Agustin (ANNA) Con (JUL)
9 NME (BRU) 134 (BRY)
9 Mario (BRU) Jason (KING)
13 Teddy (BRU) Face (PAN)
13 Jorge (JACK) Bucktooth (LARS)

Street Fighter 4
1 SinisterX (DHAL) Jewelman (HON)
2 Jan (ZAN) Adeel (AKU)
3 Jojo (RYU) David (ZANG)
4 Adnan Degala (BAL) Andrew Pham (RUF)
5 Suavion (BAL) Raph Stryker (BIS)
5 Fubarduck (AKU) Jerry (ABE)
7 Winchester (SAG) Kensou (VIP)
7 Bucktooth (FUER) Logan (RUF)
9 Arthur (HON) Jorge (BAL)
9 Josh (ZAN) Vince (BAL)
9 Face (CHUN) 134 (ZAN)
9 Brian (BAL) Teddy (ZANG)
13 Daniel (KEN) Andre (HON)
13 Blue Shirt (BAL) Pozerwolf (ZAN)
13 AssanChop (FUER) illWill (AKU)
13 Jazz (GUI) Mike (BLA)
17 VoA (FUER) Jonathan Luu (BAL)
17 sweetbeard (BIS) Alphamale (BAL)
17 Duc (RYU) Brian (BAL)
17 Butchersknight (BAL) Charles (SAG)
17 Han Vu (BLA) Joe (RUF)
17 John (RUF) Mike (RYU)
17 Edgar (Ken) Van (ZAN)
17 Jeff (BAL) Bracken (HON)

Soul Calibur 4
1 Linkrkc(IVY) & Alphamale(VOLDO)
2 CGF(CERV) LONG-GRANGE(NIGHT)
3 DanMan(NIGHT) KingAce(ZAS)
4 IceColdEdge(Sieg) Agustin (MITSU)
5 Mistercox36(Kilik) Ghost(ASTA)
5 B-BoyTekken(YOS) C-Money (HIL)
7 ChickenWing (AMY) CNP (VOL)

AMAZING TURNOUT! Props to Jonathan and Brian for helping me with running the tournament. Thanks to IllWill for bringing his TV to help out with the tournament. Thanks to Mistercox36 and B-Boy Tekken for hosting the SC4 Tournament. And thanks to everyone that showed up! It was a bit hectic at first, but we got the flow of things down. There will DEFINITELY be future Team Tournaments to come! Hit us up on Facebook at :
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...7825427?ref=ts

Also check out the next upcoming major!
(Test Your Skills 8) Neo/Cali vs Texas/Rudy [2000$ MM] Houston,Tx March/6/2010
http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=220594

Thanks again for supporting the scene!

Props from me KA soon...

Congrats to the placers!

Congrats to getting these numbers (16 I believe) without the bans as well! Yet more proof!

Hope to see more of them!

Congrats to Link and Alphamale for a decent strong placing in Tekken. Its always a beautiful thing to see top competitors do good in other competitive games.

Actually slight fix on that the last two didn't participate so it was just 14.

Alright time for props.

Long Grange. Finally we meet offline and in person. It was nice to finally meet you man, I really wanted to get my revenge on your ass for them online sessions we had last week, but oh well maybe next time. But I gotta say you were truly a one man wrecking crew in that tournament. And we almost had that ass too, oh that hurts...LCD tv lag tactics. GGS.

President of IRS and Alphamale, well with Alpha as your teammate you Link didn't even have to do nothing. It was great to meet you guys again, always entertaining to hype shit up or talk trash with the little one too. I really wish I could have got some more games in casuals with you guys but there's always next time. No I ain't Omega but next time, I will show you the toilet flush...CheapCFspammer duo.

CNP...The other voldo, yo great move with the PS3 hit me up for some online session it's SC2AI as you can see. Hope we meet again in another tournament, with more practice on your belt, because I still want real revenge for mashfest.

C-Wing, Damn I wanted a piece of that Amy against my Zass, always fun talking to you or trash talking with you lols...bring Nori's ass next time. Hopefully you guys show up for Trashday. I'll show you some new shit with Astaroth, but now that I think about it I think you know all my shit by now, Asta vs Asta then I am calling it now. FT5 money match.

IceColdEdge, we didn't talk much but always cool to meet you man, blame the TV lag for my wins, hehe, I am used to lag so I adapted to that situation. But yeah keep up the practice and the hard work cuz that's what Houston will be doing from now on. Us vs the Rest of Texas is still going on.

Augustin, If you coming in April, come strong with some playtime, because I know you and Ice are something terrible, so for trashday I will be ready for that Mitsurugi. Keep playing cause you got competition this side of Texas, and I know you guys just aint gonna let us take over this bitch lol.

Houston Crew, hey you know what it is, it's always fun to meet up with you guys for some games, please please get the practice, we playing Tekken, we playing SC lets own Texas in all these games. And Pasadena don't be late to no tournament and shit and then not participate...lol.

Sweetbeard dude it sucks you showed up and didn't have a teamate for SC4, but its nice to meet a familiar face, hopefully you and Evers got home alright...6 hour drive eww. Stay from SF4 just stick with Sc4 it's the shit...

Shouts:

SA: I love agustin...

KingAce: come on man...you mean to tell me i you'd still wanna play my Amy? It'd probably be the best chance you got on beating me lol. But i love how you're inspired on my Asta, despite my lack of practice. That's good to hear. I love it. we will FINALLY settle the score @ Trashday FT5 Mirror Match. i know times are hard, sooooo you wanna go $20? I'm down for that.

Bez: i think we were ALL outta practice that tournament. But hell...all the yelling and the hype is what made it a good tournament. I'm still down for our epic MM. don't you worry.

BBoy: Good stuffs...grant it i sucked that whole day.....lol. However it was good seen y'all again.

Ghost: love the mm we had. i was soooooo out of practice. Otherwise i wouldn't so much a pushover with amy...or i just need to accept that my amy sux.

C-Money: wish i played that hilde....bastard.

DanMan is IceColdeEdge's nemesis. He just can't beat that man!

Good to see you have my back... Especially since the above isn't true...

KingAce: No need to blame your win on anything sir... You guys won fair and square... Good shit...

- I.C.E.

P.S. Funk you are fucking clown... It's taking everything in me to not put your ass on blast in this bitch.

Good to see you have my back... Especially since the above isn't true...

KingAce: No need to blame your win on anything sir... You guys won fair and square... Good shit...

- I.C.E.

P.S. Funk you are fucking clown... It's taking everything in me to not put your ass on blast in this bitch.

School man. I know. Im bad plain horrible. I didn't even GO to the tournament. I have no place to talk.

In all honesty. Results look strong. Im pretty sure everyone played well. I wish I could have made it, but prior engagements drew me away.

S-U, thanks. I honestly didn't expect to place that high in T6 considering we had Kor/Crow first round. I managed to squeak by Kor, but Crow beat me like I hadn't played the game a day in my life. =(

Good seeing everyone and meeting the Pasadena crew. I wanted to play you guys in casuals after being knocked out of Tekken, but after the SC station was taken down we mulled over our options and decided to tackle the drive early.

Ice, thanks for the housing and games Friday night.

Sweetbeard, hope your car's okay. Thanks for the ride and keeping me up on the drive back. Seven.

AlphaMale, thanks for doing all the hard work in SC4. Dependable teammates are top tier.

KingClutch, props for beating Ice/Agustin. And I did have to play once in SC, if you remember. I don't think it showed me being "back" as much as it was wanting to take out my anger on something since that guy flew a plane into one of my buildings. =P

Good to see that the scene can still strive with all characters allowed. Congrats to the placers.

lol Actually Algol was randomly banned last minute, but it really didn't matter since everyone had registered their characters already, and of course it was character locked.

GGs people. Not too bad of tourney except for the late start, and I can't say that I really liked the team format, but overall I still had fun... even though I sucked. Sorry I skipped out after the tourney, but if you guys get together after Trashday, I'm definitely down. Well, I'm not too sorry because paintball the next day was the shit, and I'm glad I got plenty of rest for it.

Kingace: Revenge, huh? Never gonna happen! ... at least not with Zas. :P But I'll see you at Trashday, good sir, and I'll be glad to give you your chance. I'll add you on PSN later this week when I'm on.

Good shit to everybody. It was kool finally getting to meet a lot of you. I'm gonna have to actually practice and not miss my doom combo lol

Props to you Grange, for a strong offline showing. I always wondered how you'd do against strong Texas players offline. You let loose with those 1As at perfect times, lol.

Augustin, If you coming in April, come strong with some playtime, because I know you and Ice are something terrible, so for trashday I will be ready for that Mitsurugi. Keep playing cause you got competition this side of Texas, and I know you guys just aint gonna let us take over this bitch lol.

GGs to everyone, I'll try my best to practice up for Trashday. I just have'nt had much time for anything anymore. Until then.

I'm for sure going to trashday, i'm not speaking for the rest of SA when it comes to SA. Probably sure Agustin will practice to defend his Trashday title *smiles*

otherwise, there were all GG's for sure. Loved playin with the trashadena crew. this time when we do have casuals, we won't have nori kicking us off lolz...good times bez!

Back