Beavis and Butt-head are back

Honestly, I gave it 2 weeks. Just removed it from my DVR. Gotta say, it's not the same. :\ Some of the gags in the episodes gave me a chuckle; however, I don't like the music videos gags........................ I mean the MTV promos. :\ Bad enough I already don't like new MTV, and now there gonna show clips of Jersey Shore and 16 and pregnant on it ?! I miss when they commented on rock music videos instead of random videos from this generations youth. :\ God I sound old. :p I'm gonna go watch the movie instead. ^_^

I am quite frankly surprised. Of all the shows to bring back? I'd ask why these guys but I guess Mike Judge is outta work after "The Goods" tanked, right? So there's your reason, possibly. That or somebody at the network got hit by a truck that was delivering flannel and woke up with the impression that the 90's were back. Since we all know it's impossible for any executive at MTV to have a personal epiphany and realize that they really haven't made anything good in the last ten years that must be it. All the same how about bringing back something I actually liked like decent music or I dunno... Daria?

Back