Bejeweled 3 Strategies and tips

Zane

Spirit of the Wolf
Ok, so I've been a fan of this exotic and addicting game for years, and just now I've completed my list of strategies to get the max score possible based on your logic and way of thinking. Here we go, this is for Bejeweled 3 specifically.

To start with, we have the strategies for Classic mode:
1. This is probably the most important one of all, hence the reson for being #1 lol. You must always, and I mean ALWAYS have a guarenteed move. So for instance, make sure you do not spend all your matching opportunities, just choose the best one BUT leave at least one available to free your ass before the "no more moves" pops up.

2. This is really a must have if you're planning to get to the higher levels. You must find a way to get a Hypercube, it should be the first of your priorities to get that damn cube because with a Hypercube it means YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY DIE OR LOSE while you have it. The more cubes you have... the longer you'll last. This doesn't work with girls though lol.

3. The next thing you need to do (depending on your situation) is to be working only with one of the 4 parts of the screen (it is divided in four believe it or not, just like a graph -__-) BUT when the opportunity comes take whatever other part in your game, preferably you should be working with the bottom part because you can get so many sexy cascades on the rest of the screen, and THAT is something you want.

4. Number 4, you HAVE to be aiming to get those sexy super gems, power gems or whatever you want to call it, but that's not it, you have to aim to make them or move them to anywhere on the screen except the sides or corners because the radius of the explosion will be so ridiculous compared to an explosion in the middle of the screen.

5. This is a strategy I like to call "Jackpot" basically you gather as many super gems as you can but you don't explode them unless you really need to, once you do they will get you hell of points for your bar and possibly reach the next level, and they'll also get you a brand new set of gems to continue the mayhem.

Tips will be posted shortly, hope this helped >=)

Back