Best $200 I've ever spent...

Yama

[09] Warrior
One night I was looking through Craigslist for arcade cabinets, something I do only for the fun of glancing as it's quite impractical for me. One of two things usually happens, either A) too expensive or B) if it is in the price range, it's a game I couldn't care less about. This time was different.

I ended up finding a Soul Calibur II machine in working condition for only $200.00. It came with all instructions, Ver. D was already installed and it was in fairly good condition needing only a little TLC. To boot a friend of mine sent me the official arcade poster to go along with it.

Here's some media:

2ir5I.jpg

1nayK.jpg

9uecI.jpg

T32c5.jpg

FUUUUUU, and where did you put that? I hope you have a basement

Now just be careful about who you invite home. If I was going to visit you...I'd end sleeping in the floor, next to the arcade every day XDDD

Good times!

Here's a link to another thread from a member that got a SC2 showcase cabinet.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/should-i-buy-this-scii-cabinet.8168/page-3#post-343805

It looks like you have a Dynamo HS-27 (I think?) cabinet there. It should be all wood and I believe the default monitor is 15k only, but I'm not sure. There will be a JAMMA loom that you can use for other game systems (Atomiswave, NeoGeo MVS, etc) but you will need some extra parts to support JVS systems like the NAOMI, Lindbergh, Taito X2, etc.

FUUUUUU, and where did you put that? I hope you have a basement

Now just be careful about who you invite home. If I was going to visit you...I'd end sleeping in the floor, next to the arcade every day XDDD
When I move to a bigger apartment I'll put this thing right in my living room, haha. But for now I moved it into a public space where it won't be touched (business owned by a family friend). I have full access to the business, thus allowing me to hold meet ups and such in a public space which is pretty key. It's actually very spacious and perfect for a tourney setting, or even a decent sized gathering.

Good times!

It looks like you have a Dynamo HS-27 (I think?) cabinet there.

Yeah, that's the cab. :)

Back