Best and Worst Soul Calibur Endings Ever

ShaolinTiger86

[13] Hero
We all enjoy playing the Soul Calibur games just for the story and endings (sans Soul Calibur V, sadly). There are some endings that we all enjoyed, believed in, and it made us hope it was for real in the future installments of the game, while some endings made us grit our teeth, punch walls, and yell out in frustration, which leads me to ask which of the Soul Calibur endings (Soul Calibur 1 through 4) was the best and the worst in your opinion and why?

We all enjoy playing the Soul Calibur games just for the story and endings (sans Soul Calibur V, sadly). There are some endings that we all enjoyed, believed in, and it made us hope it was for real in the future installments of the game, while some endings made us grit our teeth, punch walls, and yell out in frustration, which leads me to ask which of the Soul Calibur endings (Soul Calibur 1 through 4) was the best and the worst in your opinion and why?
Uhh... speak for yourself please. lol

Anyways, I can't even seem to remember most endings. The most memorable for me is probably Amy/Raph in SC4.

Ok, I kinda trolled on the whole We all enjoy playing the Soul Calibur games just for the story bit but still any endings that you enjoyed or hated?

The last time I cared about story was SCIII. Once SCIV came around, the stories were simple cutscenes. However, thanks to online, 8wayrun, and CAS, I've learn to let shit just happen and go.

For an example. If they made some excuse like Alpha Pat learned from Sets to keep the style, then I'll have to accept that.

Anyways, here's a fanfic of mine made out of quirky pics of CAS in a lolwut story. You may or may not have spent some time here. Read when you're just bored.: http://8wayrun.com/threads/misfortune-cas-comics.8180/

I miss those endings. I wish they had never removed story endings for all the characters. That was part of the fun learning all the characters, so you could play with them and find out what happens to them in the end. Even customs had endings in SC4.

The best Soul Calibur endings in my opinion are: Cassandra's Soul Calibur III ending (where she has to repair the sword and shield), Amy's Soul Calibur IV ending, Mitusurugi's Soul Calibur II and III ending (the one in which he possess Soul Calibur and tells everyone to bring a whole nation to stop him), Yun-Seong's Soul Calibur II ending and of course Xianghua's Soul Calibur III ending with Kilik (the one where Kilik catches her and says that he wants to remain with her)

The worst Soul Calibur ending has to be Xianghua's Soul Calibur IV ending. Just watching makes me angry, it was like watching another ending for Kilik instead of X. Did the writers forget about the whole K & X staying together ordeal? I wished there was a better ending for her also because it she had little to do or say until the end. Another one has to be Sophitia's in Soul Calibur IV, I mean, are we to believe that she's finally gone *cough* she comes back as Elysium *cough*

I liked most of them in 2, and in 3 my favorites were Setsuka's, Zas's, and Sophi's.
4: Ivy's, Hilde's and Setsuka's (Beat the crap out of Algol and walk away with a trail of confusion)
The only thing I like about 5's story, REALLY, was that the emotion in the voice actors along with the character's animation was really good. When Pyrrah became malfested in front of Pat and he's holding his sword to her throat is just like... It was sad. I loved it.

I don't even particularly like Cassandra but her SCIV ending is the best ending in Soulcalibur history and contains the iconic spine-tingling line that just puts all other endings to shame.​
'Get serious!'​

I don't even particularly like Cassandra but her SCIV ending is the best ending in Soulcalibur history and contains the iconic spine-tingling line that just puts all other endings to shame.​
'Get serious!'​

Cassandra's ending in SCIV was cool

Back