Best Character AI's

Ooofmatic

World Warrior
The AI in SCBD's Quick Match is pretty much the only thing that keeps me coming back to the game. It has by far the best AI out of all the SC's. I find it very helpful for learning to recognize and deal with certain character's abilities when I don't have any human competition. And because of that I want to get a list together that shows the top 2 or 3 AI's for each character, as easy reference, instead of having to go through the 200 different AI's to find which are the best.

Anyways, here are the ones that I enjoy fighting against so far:

Algol:

1. Olcadan
2. Minaminikos

Amy:

1. !!Charisma!!

Astaroth

1. KillerGreg

Cassandra:

1. HiyaD

Cervantes:

1. Graves
2. nancy

Dampierre:

1. CIPHER
2. Il Dottore

Hilde:

1. Inferno

Ivy:

1. Stranger

Kilik:

1. NT Sorel

Kratos:

1. Ghost Eye
2. Bl@ster

Lizardman

1. Pierre

Mitsurugi:

1. YoToP
2. Phozon

Nightmare

1. Andrew

Rock:

1. BLT5

Setsuka:

1. Akeelie
2. FataMorgana
3. Setsukaholic

Siegfried:

1. NAKAGAR
2. Möbius

Talim:

1. Bartolomé

Tira:

1. Night Raven

Voldo:

1. BeeF

Xianghua:

1. KAYANE

Yoshimitsu:

1. Pouxy

Yun-Seong:

1. Esteban

Zasalamel:

1. Tybbalt
2. Gilgamesh

Best Setsukas in BD are Akeelie and FataMorgana (or something). These two AI are crazy, I have never seen something like this before. The second one has scripted 100% JF consistency, it's ridiculous. No one could play like that. They also reminded me how broken Setsuka is in this game.

junon junon is the other good X AI. I think; it's something like that anyway.

The top two Setsuka AIs are actually ridiculous. They along with other characters who depend on JFs (ie Asta) hit it 100% of the time. Actually all the top AIs are ridiculous. Step things before they even come out, block 2Ks, JI AAs. Oh and BLT5: ew, Rock.

I know this generally isn't an AI, but if you want to improve on throw breaking play Rock on Edge Master. He will barely try to actually hit you. He just grabs constantly.

NKT Dreamer Is the best AI Maxi I believe. Not super consistent on dealing damage tho. (He'll hit the B+K... JF, then not follow up with bt B+K.)

Kats is a decent Taki. Atropos for Sophitia.

some of these AI are ridiculously hard and some just plain frustrating two in particular a spamming umbrella Setsuka (Blackrose) and a bull rush spamming Asta (i forgot the AI name) but still lots of fun...

Back