Best EVO Mitsurugi

Best EVO Mitsurugi???

• Total voters

Pernicious-Soul

[10] Knight
So there is tons of great Mitsu play at EVO this year. What Mitsu player caught your eye? Who's the best?

First let me say that all of the above are fantastic players and I enjoyed watching all compete. To me Mateo Galvan stood out above everyone. His spacing, movement and knowledge was great. He showed me how Mitsu should be played.

I'm sure I've forgotten other great players I'm sure so let me know and I'll update.

Who's your best Mitsurugi???

By results, got to give it to Kamaage. From a personal preference; got to give it to Mateo. I think he's the best Mitsu in America right now. RTD is always amazing, and Belial is also a top tier player, in general.

When Mateo ended that match against the Voldo (sorry, I can't remember his name) with the most clutch 8A+B I've ever seen in my life, my jaw hit the floor.

But all the Mitsu players who made it to top 32 really brought some great play to the table, and I'll definitely learn from each one of them :)

The reason of such threads is belitteling all these mitsu players in favor of one.
From tournament perspective Kamegaakira is the best. I cant see any different option there.
How can a vote determine individual skill?

And if Malice thinks Mirror Matches decide who's the best he's in for quite a disappointment.
Thats why I hate playing these. If I win - nothing special. If I lose everybody goes nuts.

The reason of such threads is belitteling all these mitsu players in favor of one.
From tournament perspective Kamegaakira is the best. I cant see any different option there.
How can a vote determine individual skill?

And if Malice thinks Mirror Matches decide who's the best he's in for quite a disappointment.
Thats why I hate playing these. If I win - nothing special. If I lose everybody goes nuts.

^This I'm free in Ditto's but I can beat other players that the other nightmare can't.

Back