Best of PSN Revised

Hey DeathInMyEyes...I want to get on the board for Tira...so I'm challenging you for that 3rd place spot...I'll be available to play Wednesday around 6:30 pm eastern standard time if thats ok with u? If Wednesday isn't ok I'll be on any day at around the same time.

I don't know if this thread is about the most challenging players we've battled online in SCV. But if not, then I will start my own thread about it. Here are my top 3 for this year on the Playstation Network.

NUMBER 3: xCorrondo25x: I've known him since before SCV. I've battled him a lot in SCIV. When I first met him, I was a noob and he was giving me advice. He used his mic a lot back then and that made him seem more cheerful. Now he's pretty much owning me back and back in SCV lol. Only sometimes I win.

NUMBER 2: SuperrobotOGS: I think this guy is a foreigner. There was a time I came across him in ranked matches and I won three times straight. But in player matches, this guy seems unbeatable.

NUMBER 1: Saiyne: He seems like a nice guy. No matter what I do, I can not get near him. This guy is like a Super Player lol. He does everything perfectly with every character he picks. It's only rare that I see him mess up. As often as I battle him, I never won against him.

Those are my top 3 most challenging players. And here's a cool picture I'd like to add to spice up this message a bit :)

upload_2014-9-3_10-16-44.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know if this thread is about the most challenging players we've battled online in SCV. But if not, then I will start my own thread about it. Here are my top 3 for this year on the Playstation Network.

NUMBER 3: xCorrondo25x: I known him since before SCV. I've battled him a lot in SCIV. When I first met him, I was a noob and he was giving me advice. He used his mike a lot back them and that made him seem more cheerful. Now he's pretty much owning me back and back in SCV lol. Only sometimes I win.

NUMBER 2: SuperrobotOGS: I think this guy is a foreigner. There was a time I came across him in ranked matches and I won three times straight. But in player matches, this guy seems unbeatable.

NUMBER 1: Saiyne: He seems like a nice guy. No matter what I do, I can not get near him. This guy is like a Super Player lol. He does everything perfectly with every character he picks. It's only rare that I see him mess up. As often as I battle him, I never won against him.

Those are my top 3 most challenging players. And here's a cool picture I'd like to add to spice up this message a bit :)

View attachment 41396

I would almost agree with you if you didn't put Corrondo or Robot up there. Corrondo's Yoshi only consists of 3k and readable grabs. If you pay attention to his fighting style, he never uses any of Yoshi's JF combos. He's all over the place and a lot of the stuff he does doesn't make sense. Compare him to other top Yoshi players like Lolo or Signia. I almost feel offended for those guys.

I would almost agree with you if you didn't put Corrondo or Robot up there. Corrondo's Yoshi only consists of 3k and readable grabs. If you pay attention to his fighting style, he never uses any of Yoshi's JF combos. He's all over the place and a lot of the stuff he does doesn't make sense. Compare him to other top Yoshi players like Lolo or Signia. I almost feel offended for those guys.
I find it funny that you implied superrobotogs is actually better than corrondo... Or better than anyone Kappa

I find it funny that you implied superrobotogs is actually better than corrondo... Or better than anyone Kappa
I don't think they're better than any real top players. Corrondo only wanted to play me when I was a scrub. As soon as I became a top player he used the excuse of "lag" and deleted me from his FL.

I wasn't only going by how good those players are, but also by how often I battle them. I rarely come across Signia and I never battled Lolo.

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-3_16-34-15.jpeg
    upload_2014-9-3_16-34-15.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
All I was saying was that they're both shit lol

For me, it's either them, or no one.

As for Superrobot being better than corrondo, there was a time when I was beating the crapz out of corrondo with Dampierre and he was complaining at me about using him... talking about No one knows him. I couldn't do the same against Superrobot. He was able to stop me from attacking everytime lol

Last edited:
It's a shame. Gotta take what you can get, I guess. I don't remember even having a playable connection with Corrondo. It was always around 2 bars in my experience.
But then again...all online victories are null and void. Well that's coming from an offline player's point of view.

While I agree, that doesn't mean you don't stand to gain a lot from a decent connection with a decent player.
If lag is ever present, there won't be hardly anything to gain except dropped combos and JFs. The only way I would even consider it something real and serious if it's a constant 4-5 bar which is rare in most cases.

This thread died 2 years ago. Corrondo wins with lag and is a strange dude.

Back